Toxic sitting in a tractor seat for a day

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Meyer

Reaction score
Okay, short post till the pictures are available... First, for a change, yesterday was a fairly uneventful day. No Shad Raps buried in someone's head. Oh, somebody from Florida DID forget to set their watch to the locl time. So, 8 am was 7 am for him... but he used his time wisely to scout the local water.

A few weeks ago Toxic and I determined that we would both be in Wisconsin for a week with our families during the same week. So, although about 150 miles apart we decided to meet up for a day somewhere "halfway". I decided our best bet would be on one of the flowages of the Wisconsin River, Lake DuBay, just south of Wausau. I hadn't fished there in 6 or so years, and certainly never for bass. And, walleyes are not exactly in a frenzy in late July, but I figured we could always scare up a green stump carp under some dock.

Well, it worked out that yesterday Mr. Hammer arrived an hour early (7 am local time...) since 8 am Eastern is an hour later for us on Central time. (But, that is it for excitement). My son, Jeff, my daughter's boyfriend Jason, Tox and myself all together in my "multi-specie" Tracker (read as big deep aluminum) ventured out for some fun on the water. Of course Tox was quick to highlight the difference between sleek shiny bass boats and big aluminum barges that are equipped with "suspension" seats right off a farm tractor. (Of course he was also quick to claim one of the "bouncey" seats for his own posterior.

We fished, we laughed, we retold stories of past trips with others from the board, but mostly, we enjoyed a day of good times with good friends. I wish I could relate big catches of toads, But, only my son with one small Northern, and Jason with two nice Smallies and a Largemouth, had any success with fish. There will be pictures, soon.

It is amazing how many goods friends have been made here on this site. Thanks Rich, and thanks to the great folks that come here and share their time and friendship.

Agreed! And I second the THANKS to Rich! Been here a looong time and still enjoy the brotherhood (and a few sista's)....

Yeah Mini... You and Mac have been married now for how long? (Old long ago joke) LOL

I only have one thing to say......"Nauga-Thong":lol::lol:

It was a blast as usual when members of this board get together. Classy group we got going here. Told Greg that I started a list of all the people I have fished with from this site. I was AMAZED at how long it was. And many times it's not about the fishing, it's about the people. Many that are now close friends, many that I have now written off due to the "Chick Car" thread!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: And the fact that Jason knew about the flower picture...uggggggggggggggggg, was even worse. Boy had a big set of nads to bring it up though, I'll give him credit for that!!

TOXIC

Chick Car,....lmao!!......BTW..another 400,000 recalled this week...SELL that thang and buy a VETTE!!!;)

I think Toxic would be better suited in a Chevy Volt!!!

True, lotsa good, smart people here but................... I dont recall if anyone ever was able to figure what all these Jack-Nuts I have are for?

Tox, remember I was the one that didn't raz ya about the new car.

Hammer fit in the chick car, just niccely i think!

I also have to admit, it is amazing the folks I have met off this site. Just some outstanding folks!

Glad you all had a good time, I bet that Hammer was throwing a....senko maybe?? See hammer you need hard baits man!! BBWWWHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Mini disagree TOXIC has too much gas for a battery powered Volt too dangerous to mix gas with an elec. spark.:wacko::wacko:

Tox, hope you remembered me on that list....you brought my sick ass out on anna for a day....still remember that one. 1st senko fish on my first cast out of your boat.

own for that when are going to come shut down a canadian bank?!?

Yep, Pierre is the only one I have ever seen skip a spinnerbait under docks:lol: You were drivin a Mustang rental if I remember correctly. Canada is a little out of my territory although we have done Puerto Rico and a few branches of an American bank that were in Shanghai. And CIII, a senko was not to blame for my lack of fish, it was, as you would call it "a tactical error" on my part. Water was coffee colored and Junebug was the color of the day. I was rigged to fish the gin clear water of the lakes we are staying on. Besides that Meyer is a bad guide and probably a bad kisser (remember that one?!?!?).

TOXIC

Bad Guide, huh? I chgecked with Jason (remember the guy who caught some nice bass). He said I was "spot on" with what to use and how. Parrot pattern Shad Rap running fast on the retrieve.... :lol:

Latest posts

Back