• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

25p Tempest plus

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kacee Black

Reaction score
I'm looking for a 25p tempest plus,I have two 4blade Trouphy's one in 24p,and the other is a 25p! If anyone knows where ones at please just let me know!! Thanks

Kacee,

What would you be asking for the 24?

RoyC

??? have not really thought much about it!!! Its been worked so ???? make me an offer!!! I'm not that hard to please!

Hi Kacee

I have a Nitro 901 and it really struggles to get on plane with two 200+ guys and both livewells full of water, (2 X 18 gallons). I really have been looking for a High Five 23 Pitch. I'm currently running a 25 Tempest Plus, but plan to keep it as a spare.

I don't really like to make an initial offer. If I offer too low, you may be offended:rolleyes: and if I offer too high, I lose money:(

RoyC

I don't know-----what about say 250 bucks? That can be a starting point!! Lets go from there!!!!

Hi Kacee,

I picked up a High Five 23 pitch. I will be trying it out this weekend. If it doesn't work well, I'll get in touch with you again.

Thanks,

RoyC

I'd trade the tempest with him for the 25 trophy - should be plenty of hole shot - I ran it on my 901...

david

How much for the 25 trophy plus?

WELL,I'd love to hook ya'll up with it but if you've seen my post on Trep

' guntersville trip-----I slung a whole ear off the da%# thing running up the river,so I'm screwed and have to buy a new one!!! Sorry guys-but I do still have a 24p Trophy if ya'll know someone who needs one!

Latest posts

Back