• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2003 Nitro NX882 For Sale

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Duggan

Reaction score
2003 Nitro NX882 For Sale.

2003 18'2" NX882

2006 Merc 135 OPTI Max

23P Tempest Prop

Hydraulic Steering

Lowrance HDS5 on Bow W/Ram Mount

Lowrance HDS7 With Insite At Console W/Ram Mount

Hydraulic Pedestal At Bow

3Yr Old Crank Battery

4Yr Old Trojan Trolling Motor Batteries

Canvas Upgraded Cover

Keel Guard

Spare Tire

Matching TrailStar Trailer

Boat is in VERY good condition, Processionally serviced every fall from dealer it was purchased at.

$10,000 or best offer.

See Profile for more pics.

DSCN1710.JPG

Greg,

Are you in NH? I think I saw this on Craigslist, too. I'd like to chat with you about it. What's your contact info?

Very nice looking rig. I'm definitely getting the itch again, but not sure that I really want to dive back in at this time.

In the meantime, best wishes in getting a good deal on this.

Tex

Tex,

come on, i'll meet you half way....

Its been bullet proof and my daughter cried when i told i listed it for sale.

Have somthing in the works if it all goes well.:D

GregD

Could you please send me more pictures of this boat? Is there anything wrong with this boat? How many hours on the engine? I live in Missouri if interested would you be willing to meet me half way. Any additional informatin you can provide would be helpfull. Thx

hello.....i have an nx882 with the 150 merc xr6 on it. im thinking that the factory jackplate which only has 1 setting, i need to raise my motor up in the mount an inch or 2. if you can remember, please try to remember and try to tell me what notch on the motor bracket was in. my top 2 bolts are in the 2nd hole down, and when the boat is in the garage and you try to trim it down it wont go nearly down without diggn concrete!! does it sound like it needs raised. plus, they say the rite hite of your motor will enhance holeshot, and top end speed as well. everyone with these boat set up like mine say theirs will top out at 5600 rpm and from 62-67 mph......wide open in mine trimmed up i get 57 !!! sumtn has to be wrong, and ive checked, the tempest plus 23 p is the prop for the bt, so that isnt the prob.......if you know anything bout this please let me know so if it needs raised i can have it done.....and oh yeah, when you are taking off, when the boat rises ujp to plane out, the entire back of motor is in water, exhaust and water pumping out......all under water, so i dunno......please let me know what ya know bout it ok.......send response to......britt.@[email protected] help. paul

Latest posts

Back