2002 911 cdc help

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam Hasenmyer

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking to buy 2002 Nitro 911 CDC, they are asking about 19000 for the boat. It has a 225hp optimax. Anyway I'm looking for the good, bad, and the ugly on this boat. I've done some poking around on the net, seems like a lot of nitro bashers out there, so I'm trying to get some good honest feedback about this boat or about that year of nitro boats.

Thanks for your feeback

Adam

I think Hutch will pipe in once he reads the post. He just sold his 2002 911 and bought a new 911 a month ago. Not speaking for him but it is a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet ride!

Nothing wrong with them at all. Good boat and rides good.

Its a lot of boat behind your truck.

The 911 is no speed boat 70 tops with a LITE load with a 225 but the room, comfort, dry stable ride in rough waters to me is worth more than a few more MPH's so to me it's a GOOD boat any boat can have issues just take it for a test run and try everthing out.

Kind of cracks me up that a boat that goes 70+ is no longer considered a fast boat.

I have to agree, that it handles big water well, and storage and fishing room, are excellent.

I have a verado on mine, so it is a little different than one you are considering.

;)

I have a 2000 version of the boat you're looking at and I LOVE IT! I can take my kids all out at the same time - and have enough room to seperate them. It handles rough water very well and has enough storage for anything you could possibly bring on the water. I have yet to find anything I don't like about it.

I tell you what fishing tournaments you see about every boat out there and you just can't beat the room , ride and comfort of the 911 ,929 and 901 they are the ones I have spent time in and I'm shure the other Nitro series and right in there as well.

I know there is alot of Nitro bashing on BBC but I think they don't know what they are missing :D

The BBC (Bash Fishing Hopepage) has always been that way. I put my first 911 on there for sale and got chewed for it....

Dont post there more than omce or twice a year now.

Mini

Great boat!!! I almost bought one .... I went with a skeeter ZX250... I did have a 882 a few years back and loved it... had a few gel cracks in it but gues what..... I have some on my new Skeeter...... btw.....70 is very fast...

Kraigrrr

Latest posts

Back