• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2000 929 CDX

• Thread starter Scott Hammer TOXIC [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~l
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Oh how I hate to sell this boat but, I have been sponsored on the NITRO State Team. That requires me to get the "latest and greatest". So, old reliable has to go. Its got all the goodies that a 929 has, Lowrance 45 and 65, in dash flasher, two bank charger, dual axle trailer with brakes and swing away tongue, low hours on the big motor, lots of hours on the trolling motor LOL (I don't make any money runnin the big one!), 225 efi that purrs like a kitten, jack plate, Trophy stainless 4 blade prop, single console, MG 64lb 24v TM, marine inspected less than 1 year ago. How much? You tell me. I'm looking to get around $24. I'll try to deal with the right person. Must go to a good home!! LOL I'll throw in the mojo for free. This rig has registered no less than 12 citation fish. Email me here or at [email protected], or the email in my profile. More pics of the boat are in my library. Go have a look.

TOXIC
boatafter.jpg

I'll go $25 AND I'll throw in lunch when I pick it up!

Latest posts

Back