• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2002 Nitro NX750 - Awesome Condition, Turn Key Everything Included - $8000 OBO Worcester MA

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffbastien

Reaction score
For sale is my Nitro NX750 - I've had it for one season, absolutely love it, but I have some home improvements that need to be done before winter so sadly it has to go. Have the Title in hand, boat is ready to go!!
This is a turnkey bass boat - everything that you need is here, boat is 10 years old but runs like new. I purchased off the original owner! He had less than 100 hours on the boat and I have used it probably 3 times per month this summer.
Boat comes with EVERYTHING:
OEM Nitro Boat Cover (that I just purchaed from Bass Pro for $500)
1 spare prop for the big motor (90HP Mercury that runs like new)
2 spare props for the trolling motor
Life Jackets
Hundreds of dollars worth of tackle that I will include
I will also include a $300 bait casting rod/reel combo and a starting spinning rod/reel combo
I have a $50 bottle of polish for the gel coat that I was going to do before winter that I will include
Carpet is new and seats have been reupholstered with Marine material
Trailer is in full working condition and has the brake assist (I will include the adapter and harness so it can hook up to almost any new vehicle)
One downside is that the MPH gauge doesnt work, but the RPM etc all fully functional, Radio with 6 speakers, live well etc everything in full order
This has been an awesome boat and I hope that someone will enjoy it as much as I did.
Price is firm, the first day I went to see this boat I had cash in hand and the original owner started it for me in his driveway (which I can do for a buyer) and I was sold as he had 5 other people wanting him to sell it to them and kick me out! My cell is 978-512-1359
I have no problem taking a serious buyer for a ride out on the water as I live right on the RT20 side of Lake Quinsig in Worcester. No joy rides, only people with money in hand ready to purchase.

Attachments

• boat2.png
    boat2.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 390
  • boat1.png
    boat1.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 359

Latest posts

Back