2 fish 19+ lbs!!!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
You folks gotta go check this out. At the Sam Rayburn 'start yesterday, a co-angler beat the all time FLW and Everstart big bass record. He had only TWO bass to weigh and came in at over 19lbs!!!! A 6 lber which is impressive enough and a 12lb 11 oz beast that came on the LAST cast! Tell me someone wasn't watching out for that good ole boy! He obviously made a huge surge and the cut in 9th place. The pro leader has had a 17+ lb day and a 24+ lb day and is dominating. But you know what, every time I've seen that except for Yelas in the classic, on the final day, he will struggle and some guy from the pack will take it! But anyway, go check that out! Bummer is, he doesn't get to keep it. Hopefully, they can donate it to the lunker program.

Good Lord,.....that's what I hope happens to me on Beaver,..or in Kentucky!! I'm soooo stoked for this year!!

Haven't been this pumped in a few years....been to busy and focused on other things (getting to where I'm at now..LOL)

but now I'm focusing on fishing again....look out Mini,..the Mac Attack is knockin'!!!!

Mac...

When/where will you be in KY??? Mrs Sim and I might make a run to try and shake your hand!

Actually, the sharelunker program cutoff is 13 pounds, so it's not eligible. I've NEVER had a bass stringer weigh 12 pounds, so to do it with one fish is amazing.

Of course it was caught on the last cast. After that, the guy probably passed out :).

They said he was shaking on stage and his knees were knocking in the boat! LOL Mine would be too! You've never pulled a 12 lb stringer? You GOTTA get up to Champlain and tie into a 20lb stringer! Let me know when you want to accomplish that feat!

I love it when you can read about a 12# fish not being big enough for our trophy breeding program!!

Pretty cool for him, though...an awesome finish on a mediocre day!

What's the biggest fish ever caught on the pro-side (BASS/FLW)??

I'll be there the 2nd week of May...11th-18th. Traveling down with a couple of the other fishermen...both fishing the FLW on the Pro's side.....you can bet I'll learn a lot on that trip!!! (I'll be down there for my 19th wedding anniversary and my B-day too...wouldn't a nice big co-angler check make a GREAT present?!)..ahahaha...man I'm stoked!!!

Let me get this straight Mac, you are going on your wedding anniversary and you get to FISH!!! You just gotta teach me how to pull that one off!!!

TOXIC

LOL...I can't reveal my secret's!!...Really wanted her to come with me for that tournament too, but the kids are still in school!! I'm sure we'll do an "Anniversay and B-day" gig BEFORE I leave,....and I'll call home every day.

Next year's the BIGGY anyway,....I won't miss our 20th!!

(I'll just take her fishing WITH me!!..LOL)

Back