• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1999 Sprint 207FS fish and ski

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Stern

Reaction score
1999 Sprint 207FS fish and ski boat

1999 200 HP Johnson

1999 Sprint Trail single axle trailer

Length is 20' 7

Dang Rich, Beka is out of town till tomorrow afternoon...mmm.. I have a check book, and a van with a hitch that knows its way to your place!! LOL

Good luck Rich, I wish I had a bigger tow vehicle!!

Maybe we can work out a package deal on the Sport Trac... :)

All part of my plan to become the new "King Tin!"

That picture looks like the motor is going to settle and lift the boat and trailer up in the air:lol:

I'm sorry you have to get rid of it Rich. That's a darn shame. I used to be an arrogant "Bass Boat" person who thought a fish and ski was silly. To me it seemed a compromise on both sides. It wasn't a good skiing boat nor a good bass boat. I have since grown up and know better and wish you were nearer AND I had the money to help you out. Nancy looked at the pictures of your boat and said, something like., "now, why don't you ever show me or want to look at boats like that?:huh:

It's a nice looking and good rig all around. Good luck in selling her..

Uncle Billy

Rich - you make this REAL tempting as my wife is on me to find a nice Fish-N-Ski (vs. an upgraded bass boat!). The distance is what's killing me!! BTW, any chance you'd be interest in a Tracker PT175 as part of the deal?

Jim

TEE.... King of delusions.... j/k....

Rich.... bring that boat over to Kentucky Lake in May and get one lasat "hurrah".... Or arrange to sell/trade with Jim and swap it there...

Hey, until the end of the Rally in May, there is STILL only 1 King Tin, regardless of what I drie today!! All Hail King Tin!!

Not...not as purty and since YOU have no more tin Trep...I am what I am:lol:

Sorry Rich...didn't meant to hijack...couldn't resist:D

We held a committee meeting of the Heraldic Society of Tin Boat Operators on NTOWS... That is HSTBONTOWS.... And the committee considered the competing claims of first, the disloyal former and now deserter and questionably qualified Trep Man.... And, the distinguished current tin owner... Mr. Tee (the Mr. Tee with the good hairdo)... In the mind of the committee (and who knows what if any mind the committee is in... certainly not their right mind)... It has been decided that the "belt" (currently a size 20 for Trepper) has in fact been forfeited and must be claimed by a new "King Tin".... The committee is trying to decide whether it will be a fishing contest, a drinking contest or mortal combat (a plurality of the committee being in favor of a mortal combat drinking contest) with a strong emphasis on fish stories being told while they can be... To Be Continued

How's that for a hijack...:p

I'm in for the Motal Combat Drinking Contest!! I am starting to write down all of my own fishing stories plus I put a classified ad in the local paper for people to call me with thier fish stories..:cool:

Uncle Billy

You have all lost to me before the contests even begin!:lol:

have you sold your boat yet. may know some who is interested.

Latest posts

Back