1999 Nitro 185 Sport

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RhinoKeegan

Reaction score
New Member and new boat owner.

1999 Nitro 185 Sport SF
115 Tracker (Mercury) 2t
Laser II 22P prop
Purchased 8/2022 $6200 with original trailer.

IMG_20220807_163815_01.jpg

I just bought this boat. It's my first and I'm trying to figure out this whole new hobby. My son want's to fish and my wife and other son want to tube so this is what I ended up with. Seems to be in good condition with what seems like normal wear and tear. I've got a trolling motor that will be going up front and I'm fixing some small issues. I would have liked to find a 150hp version but this should be good for now.

I'd like to get a wiring diagram for the boat as someone has made a few "repairs" and I'd like a reference for trouble shooting. If anyone can point me to a resource for the wiring I'd really appreciate it.

I have a 2003 288 Sport and it's been a great boat for us. Same as you, some fishing, some tubing and skiing. Not perfect for either but very capable. I've spent the fall rewiring my boat and have used the following document as reference for Nitro's wiring scheme. It hasn't been perfect but generally correct. Good luck with your new boat.
1671725056638.jpeg

Hey, did you get the wiring fixed? Hope it's okay now. I'd be glad to hear some updates.

Latest posts

Back