• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1995 Stratos Dual Console - TX - SOLD!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Transplant

Reaction score
1995 Stratos 278DC - $4650.00 - Look in my library for more pictures.

I have owned this boat for about 8 years and have fished all over the SE in it, in local tourneys and some state tourneys. I was a 'club' angler for most of that time. The boat is very, very dependable; runs great, and is in very good shape. It shows some age, but all in all, a very clean boat.The engine is tremendous - top-notch.

It generally cranks within the first 8-10 seconds when cold; and immediately when it has been run. I've included several pictures of the engine with the cowling off - it is tremendously clean.Comes with all the electronics that you will ever need.

Here are some of the details:In the pictures, the Stainless Steel prop isn't shown on the engine. Unfortunately the space I had it in had some break-ins and one of my two SS props was stolen. The other is in the garage and is in good shape. Pic's of that prop are available.Boat comes with two standard seats and one 'butt/pole' seat. The pole seat is the one on the bow at the moment.Bo! at has a rod locker in the front that will take 6' rods with no problem. 7' rods are tricky. There are two live wells (one front, one rear) and a fair amount of tackle storage. It also has the expanded deck that has temporary storage under it.

There is a cooler under the seat between the two regular seats.It comes with four sonar/depth finders.

Hummingbird 787c2 on the bow can tie into GPS if desired.

Hummingbird 595c on the dash (Navioncs map chip comes with it) ties into GPS.c. Hummingbird 981 csi (side imaging) next to the driver (RAM Mounted).

Older Matrix 87c

More pic's available. Send me a message.

Stratos_April_2011 033.JPG

Tex

Tex - She gone already?? That was a good deal when you bought it, and a good deal for the new buyer. Welcome to the Boatless Bank Trash club!

Yeah Trep - gone. New owner will pick it up Monday evening. Gave me a check for the full amount yesterday. Judy actually sold it, as I was out running errands for about 45 minutes, and when I got home it was sold.

I priced it where I thought it should be sold at, and he was very happy. Taking care of a boat is always the right move.

Tex

Latest posts

Back