1993 Nitro 190DC

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob Groene

Reaction score
Hello all, I am thinking about buying a 1993 Nitro 190DC. I can get this boat for a really good price. The hull seems to be in good shape. It has a 1993 Mercury 150XR6 on it and a manual jack plate. I am just wondering if anyone her knows anything about this boat and/or motor and could advise me of any known problems with either the boat or motor. Email me if you would please. [email protected] Thanks much-- Rob

Welcome to the board Rob. I don't have a 190 but have a 170 DC and it's been a good boat. I used to fish against a guy who had the single console version of that boat and that was a good one too. Haven't seen him in a few years but he was still fishing it then.

We have another Rob on the board so people may get you confused with him you may want to sign on as Rob G or something different.

Hope someone has somemore specifics on your boat.

fatrap

Rob #2 -

I owned boats on both sides of the 190: a 1995 Nitro 180DC/115 Merc and a 1996 Nitro 2000DC/200 Merc. I was EXTREMELY satisfied with both boats. Never had a problem with either that wasn't "normal" for bass boats or I didn't cause myself.

Check the screws that hold the cap to the hull; make sure that they are all there and that the holes they go into haven't expanded from them being loose.

Check the transom out well; make sure it isn't cracked or the wood waterlogged.

Inspect the trailer carefully - VERY CAREFULLY - for rust from the inside and be sure the lighting works.

Be sure the electronics and trolling motor are all in good working condition; replacing these items on an older boat can add buxs on quickly.

And then, when you get this boat or any other..... ENJOY!!

me!

Latest posts

Back