• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

170 TF RICK CLUNN EDITION 1996

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Gross

Reaction score
Boat is black flake with silverflake stripes.90h.p.elpto s/s lazer II PROP ,Nitro custom cover new,guest 3 bank charger with remote plug,2 Humminbird 400 plus finders,pro seat and pole,Moterguide Brute 12/24v 67lb thrust,air horns(why not!)This boat was used very little. It's almost a shame.I have taken better care of it than I have myself! New battries(3) in 2002 spare tire all new tires in 2002.

trailer is as clean as the boat.if your looking for a boat this size this would be a great buy for you.I guarantee this boat you will not be disapointed.boat has all the other little things you need to be on the water.

7,500.00 or best offer.If your into a bigger boat and the payments are killing you maybe we can deal.I'm looking for more boat. e-mail for picture. (I reserve the right to refuse any buyer I feel will not give this boat a good home sorry thats just the way I feel.)

7,500.00 obo will meet you have way.

fISHNMACHINE Tried to e-mail you but it was returned.undeliverable.

Back