• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nitro NX750 Dual Console w/warranty for sale!

• Thread starter Rusty C. [URL]http://webpages.charter.net/icemanrr
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty C.

Reaction score
I am selling my 2002 Nitro NX750 Dual Console bass boat. It is in excellent condition inside and out. Used very little. It is white with red flake and silver flake accent stripes, with tan interior. It has the following upgrades and features:

125 hp Mercury engine very low hours with full warranty till 5/15/08

67lb.thrust 24volt Motorguide trolling motor

Brand new batteries

Brand new Pro Mariner 3 bank on board charger

New fish finders - two

Keel Guard

Chrome wheels

New tires

Swing-a-way trailer tounge

Retractable ratcheting tie downs

Gas assisted compartments

Divided areated livewell

Hot Foot Throttle control

Stainless Steel Prop

Lots of storage

Boat cover

Serviced regulary by the book

Runs like new

Finish is in excellent condition

Carpet is in excellent condition

Upholstry/seats are excellent condition

Garage kept

This is a beautiful boat that has been used very little. Buy in confidence as this boat is under full warranty until 05/15/08. This boat with half tank of gas, two men and gear will run low to mid 50's.

I am asking $12,500 or best offer. You have to see this boat. I have pictures I can email to you. Email me at [email protected] for pictures.

http://webpages.charter.net/icemanrrc/mynitro1b.jpg

Average blue book retail on the boat is about $3,000 less than your asking price. Have you done comps yet to help you with pricing it right? Thanks.

The boat is in Carrollton, GA which is about 35 miles west of Atlanta. Yes, I have done several comps. All of the NX750's I have seen are single console, 90 horsepower with a million hours on it, beat up and faded exterior, faded and torn seats, worn out and burn holes in the carpet, cracked dash, bald tires, bent aluminum wheels, 12 volt trolling motor, dead or old batteries, etc. The $3,000 you are referring to is an average price. There are several things to consider when you start talking about "average" blue book pricing.

1. This boat is not in average condition. It is in excellent condition, inside and out. I bet the engine doesn't even have 40 hours on it.

2. The prices you see in the blue book don't have any options added. The standard engine on this boat I believe was a 75 horse. You could pay more to upgrade to 90, more for a 115, more for a 125. Mine has the 125.

3. My boat has a FULL warranty on the engine until 05/15/08. I don't know about you, but that is a HUGE piece of mind right there. Worst case scenario, you buy it from me, the engine blows up, you get a new engine! I don't feel comfortable spending many thousands on something AS IS and be S.O.L. when I get it home and it tears up.

4. Other options like swingaway trailer tongue, chrome wheels, ratchet tie downs, Keel Guard, fish finder for the bow, Stainless steel prop, 24 volt trolling motor, 3 bank on board battery charger, and Hot Foot also are NOT included in the blue book price as these items were upgrades at time of purchase.

5. Brand new batteries, Brand new Pro Mariner 3 bank on board charger, Brand new tires, new fish finders. Just the overall condition of the boat speaks for itself. The carpet is in great shape. The seats are like new. The Dash is like new. The finish is excellent. I waxed this boat and vacuumed it after every trip and maintained it by the book and it stays in my climate controlled garage. I seriously doubt you will find a better one.

I bet if you saw the rest of the pictures I have or saw it in person, or rode in it, you would tell me I am selling it too cheap!

Rusty

Rusty,

Saw the pics posted somewhere. Nice ride. I love mine with the 90 on it, but would love to have a little bigger motor on the back. Good luck on the sale.

Rusty: Once again, is that the motor with the Ficht system?

jag

I am not sure what the Ficht system is. Can you explain please?

You got me, Rusty. All I know is my mechanic once advised against buying motors with that Ficht fuel system. Being mechanically handicapped, I didn't ask questions. If you don't know if it's in your 125, it probably isn't. Sure wish someone would buy your boat...I look at it every day and drool.

Jack

Hi Jack!

Thanks for the compliments! I have looked through every single thing I have concerning the motor and I can't find anything that says Ficht. It just says it is a ELPTO. It is oil injected, meaning you don't have to add any oil to the gas. I haven't had a single problem with this boat. The extended warranty that the motor is under should help folks with piece of mind.

Someone please buy this boat! I just can't right now, and it's killing me.

jag

Sell pending. I have a deposit, but have not been paid in full yet.

Rusty

Latest posts

Back