Z-9 BWB mag.

• Thread starter Rick Hale [URL]http://www.bwbmag.com/output.cfm?id
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked at one a few weeks back and it's a nice looking boat. Speed isn't important to me so I don't think I would spring all the extra cheese for the big motor. A 225 Opti would be just fine and should get you in the low 70s.

All this punch and speed comes at a cost, but thankfully not when you pull up to the fuel dock. We recorded a best of 5 mpg at a comfy 33-mph cruise.

The interesting part of the fuel economy equation is this: The hull holds a 65-gallon fuel tank. Leaving a 10 percent reserve for emergencies, that means at best cruise speed, the useable range is almost 300 miles!

5 MPG is good?:wacko: (and that's if you're doing 33mph!!) Oh the whining we hear if our trucks only get 15 MPG pulling the boat to the lake!!...Yet they're excstatic if their boat does 80 and it's getting @2 MPG at WOT!! :lol::lol:

50 large for a bass boat that goes 80mph. To catch a fish that your gonna throw back anyway. Makes you kind of wonder doesn't it?:blink:

fatrap

fatrap - I agree, but its like who needs a 200mph car in the us when you can only legaly go 75mph at best in part of the country!! "I feel the need for SPEED!" LOL

I'll wait 7-10 years till all the Pro's and wannabe's blow $20k, 30, 40, 50k, and i'll pick'em up used!!!

That was quite an impressive review! I just want to see what the Nitro bashers have to say now? Will they admit to blowing smoke or will they still, regardless of the review, find something bad to say? I'm betting on the second choice.

Uncle Billy

You can bet on that Uncle Billy.....

You cant go to the Bass Fishing Homepage and even utter the "N" word!

seems like a great boat..... I saw one last week at BPS Grapevine... very nice!!!!

It looks every bit as nice as any Ranger,Skeeter, or triton.... I'm sure it will be a very good boat!

Kraigrrr

Boat sounds awesome! From the picture, the Nitro trademark design with the Z9 label, and color scheme does not do well for aesthetics in my opinion. Doesn't look like they put much thought into that part although it sounds like they got the important stuff right. At $50K plus though, everything needs to be right.

Paul

Latest posts

Back