Z-8

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Wilcox3

Reaction score
Looking to buy a 2010 Z-8 W/225 Pro XS. Looking for information from other owners what they like and dislike about this boat.

What do you want to know.It won't fit in your garage and it doesn't have a donut maker on it.

Mornin BRW088, welcome. I don't have one but sure like the boat. I know there has been a couple of discussions on the Z8 over on Bass Boat Central as well. Good luck and when you get one I will be drooling and jealous.

I'd like to see some numbers myself I here the 200 proxs will push this boat from 68-71 mph and the 225 will push the boat 69-72 mph and the 250 will push the boat 71-76 mph. Now i guess it all depends on who you ask but, I would like to hear or see if you will some actual numbers. Because if the above nubers are true i can't see the worth of upgrading from a 200 to a 225 or a 250 for $3000-$4000 more for a total of 5 extra mph.So all of you guys who are running the Z8 with the 200, 225, and 250 what are your actual numbers? What is your holeshot? what prop and pitch are you useing to achieve your numbers? what is the setup(jack plate hight)? Finaly what was your load when you achieved your topend speed.

Thanks

Donnie

Latest posts

Back