Yo ROB....how did you do???

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Neeley

Reaction score
Was the long run worth it? Did your honey holes produce? Did you whoop some ass on your home waters???

DETAILS man....we wanna know if you kicked some ass in the BFL!!!

re: NTOWS members converge on Champlain BFL by Greg Meyer,6/19/2005 23:53 ET

Rob finished 88th out of 191 with four fish at 9 lbs even

Mark Kurtzner finished 36th with five fish at 12-12 and cashed a check for $194

Buzz finished 87th on the non boater side with four fish at 5-02

Kenny (I believe) finished 97 on the non-boater side with one fish ( a biggie) at 4-06

I don't think Rob was able to get up to his fish. The wind was suppose to be 5 mph out of the North. Myself as well as my buddy had good fish up north also. Probably about 65 miles north of the ramp. Well the trees were already blown over at the start of tourney. I ran up with my boater until we hit 4 footers. Further up was much worse than that. i finished 121 on the non boater side. My buddy ran up that litle further and stopped and was lucky there was one bay we found a few good fish in. Fortunately he got the fish out of there and finished 4th on the boaters side. I did get to meet Rob Lamoy though.

Figured I would add my name to the list of participants. I fished with Paul Brugger, great guy. He finished with 15-15 for 7th place on the boater side. I finished 9th on the co-angler side with 12-7. With 2 hours left we both only had two fish in the boat. Then we hit a nice wind blown secondary point with an isolated wedbed. The fish were stacked in the weeds waiting for the senkos to float over the top. This was my first BFL and really enjoyed it, looking forward to the next one.

Latest posts

Back