Yearbook ads

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
As some of you know i'm the yearbook staff at school.

We have a few ads still left if anyone is interested in buying one. If you are interested let me know. You can email me at [email protected]

BJ

Aren't the yearbooks already printed? Andy has his already.

Harpo

Ken might be interested in taking out a personal ad.

No we have a spring book. We're finishing up right now so we will have it the first few weeks of school.

I'm not sure what they cost. A friend is head of ad sales and this is the last few days. I'll talk to her tonight and find out.

BJ

No we have a spring book. We're finishing up right now so we will have it the first few weeks of school.

I'm not sure what they cost. A friend is head of ad sales and this is the last few days. I'll talk to her tonight and find out.

BJ

Teri you are killing me.....:lol::lol::lol:

oh and this just hit me...

I dont know if Rich has a rule about "soliciting" or posting something like this, if so i'm sorry, i didnt thin about it till now.

oh and this just hit me...

I dont know if Rich has a rule about "soliciting" or posting something like this, if so i'm sorry, i didnt thin about it till now.

a whole is $300 Half is 225 1/4 is 150 and 1/8 is 100

Full color ads

BJ, we do have a rule, but it won't apply to members looking for high school yearbook support...

Latest posts

Back