Writer's Block

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatrap

Reaction score
Help. After doing about every cartoon gag about fishing possible I've finally hit a dead end. Anyone care to venture a original idea?

fatrap

Oh man Fatrap... just picture a boat ramp and the antics you have seen there... How about my own personal horror story... bought a purebred "champion bloodlines" beagle and a mother rabbit felt safer living inside his 40'X40' fenced in yard than outside (she raised two babies inside that pen). That dog (my father's favorite) would not walk in snow... he walked only in tracks made by people...

And, finally, our (Tox. Corey and TJ) adventure with the fellow with a ShadRap in his skull... Ooops forgot that mono will tangle if two pieces get closer than twenty feet...

Hope that helps get your juices flowing...

P.S. My father's "line" to me when I was about 11 yrs old; "Son, you just saw a miracle of biblical proportions...a dead duck just flew away!" (Said after firing three shots each at a lazy flying drake Mallard right over the top of the blind) Ooooh, when it was legal to do it... I shot a crow out of the duck blind that fell into the back of my uncle's head/neck and knocjked him out cold... he turned as it fell and was saying; "What the h### are you shooting at...?. My friend Jon pulling the trigger so hard on his Ithaca O/U that his neck bulged out all the while he is sighting down the rib at a nice ten point buck who is staring at him...just needed to load shells in it after he shot the last time.... Need more.. I'll keep thinking....

...or Greg Meyer kissing a bowfin (don't know how you'd tell them apart, though) HAHAHA!

TJ

THat's easy TJ... The Bowfin doesn't carry a gun or have a nasty temper!!!

LOL... I "might" have been kidding... I just never know...LOL

Just sold four cartoons to MidWest Outdoors(Fishing Facts) so maybe the drought is over.

fatrap

Good news... I'll be looking for your "stuff"....

Latest posts

Back