Wow...What a Show!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Gutierrez

Reaction score
Well we got in from the Bass Masters Classic around 3am Monday morning, seems they only had a couple of flights out of Burmningham that were head out our way.

I had to catch up on the honey does and then right off to work. So I haven't been able to post.

I finally got to meet Mac and had a great time. My family had a great time meeting you too and enjoyed the cold ones on the balcony.

Gregory ended up finishing in 3rd Place in the Casting Kids championship, that's pretty darn good concidering that over 130,000 kids started twards this event. He has made me a very proud father and I would encourage all of you with 7 to 15 year olds to sign them up for the Casting Kids.

I got to work the Nirto booth for a day and it was a hoot, Stacy King was there for most of the day, Kevin Van Dam Edwin Evers and Mike Oshea also stopped in.

As far as the sports show part of it all it was the most impressive show I have seen. I would encourage you all to go see the Bass Masters Classic at least once in your life, it's awsome.

Mac...I may be going to the Houghston BPS Grand opening later this month and I may be at the Dallas BPS too. So if your going lets hook up. Thanks for the encouragement bro, it really lifted my hopes and spririts, let me know about that little book I gave you.

Rip Lips,

GregG

You got it big dog,...I'm working on it now!! Glad you made it home safely,....say hey to Bobbi and Gregory for me!

Don't know if i'll be doing any BPS traveling this fall...need to save my remaining vacation days for my sept. bear hunt!! Next Jan. will be the beginning of my 20th year at GM and I get my 5th week of vacation!! Those extra 5 days will deffinetely be fridays for add'tl BPS travel!! Gauranteed!! ahahaha.......we'll meet again....soon!! fish on!

Mac

Back