Wounded Soldiers

• Thread starter Scott Hammer TOXIC
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Just a reminder, that the tournament is this Saturday out of Columbia Marina behind the Pentagon. Everybody should try to make it. I have a lot of stuff from SPRO to donate/auction/draw for, etc., It is worthy of your time. Besides you'll get to see me act a fool!! I always do!!:D

TOXIC

I ani't fishin for no whiskerfish either!! Bass all the way!! Now if I happen to stick a Snakehead, we'll see just how good of eatin they really are!!

Thanks for what you're doing Toxic and everyone else participating. I wish I could help and my heart is with you all the way.

Airborne! Bill

Bruce!

YES they do need boats!

We are meeting there at 0630 or so, and the Wounded Soldiers are there at 0900, we need to set up the tents and stuff.

Do a web search for Columbia Island and you can get directions.

I'm not sure on the boat situation. I will be there. It is at Columbia Marina (behind the Pentagon) and involves taking these guys out for a day (actually out in the morning and back for lunch, then back out again). There will be a lot going on so any help I'm sure will be appreciated. Free launch and lunch as well as the fact it is a free fishing day (no licenses needed). Anybody that can make it is more than welcome,

TOXIC

I wish I had known about this sooner, I just got home and there is no safe way for me to make it. A 20 hour day and 5 hours of sleep is not going to help.

Good luck, God Bless

BF

Good luck on that Tox. I can't think of a more worthy project. I wish I could help.

Harpo

Latest posts

Back