WORLD CHAMPS....!!!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Step aside "Hockey Town",....it's time for "Hoop Town" LOL

That was a blow-out!! Nobody (outside of MI.,..and "a couple people in MD"..LOL!!)ever gave the Piston's a chance in the first place,....and we certainly didn't expect a blow-out like THAT in the 5th game!!

Jimmy Kimmel, Kobe, Phil Jackson,...they can all shove it!

The "Bad Boys" are back in town!! SWEEEEEEEEEEET!!!

Congratulations to the PISTONS! Boy did I enjoy watching tha Lakers take a pounding and they were very lucky they weren't swept. I got sooooo tired of all the pundits talking about how, not only the Pistons, but NO team from the East had a chance...

And, not true Mac, a couple of people here in MD gave them more than a good chance.

Bill

Bill,....I corrected myself in my previous post,...thanks for your support!! LOL

I don't think that this team should have the name/nickname of the bad boys. The style they exhibited, was quite different from the last Champion group/team.

This team was all about hustle and team. They played great. Somewhat reminded me of the NE Pat's. No real superstars, but very good players, playing together.

Personally, my hope was that the Lakers would get to the finals and get their tails whipped one of two ways. Either at the end of the 7th game, or just the way it happened.

Hat's off to Larry Brown and the entire team.

Tex

After they bet the Timberwolves I was praying the Pistons would take'm down.I got more then I even asked for!LOL

GOOD JOB Detroit.

Eat it Laker's....

They're not nicknamed the "Bad Boys",...that was just a reflection back on when they won back-to-back championships in 89&90 with Laimbeer, Mahorn, Thomas, Dumars, Johnson, Salley,..etc..etc.....they were the BAD BOYS!! Sharpest elbows in the league!..LOL

You're right though Tex,...they played as good together as a "team" than anybody I've ever watched......like the Wings did when they won the Cup two years in a row in the mid 90's....that was awesome to watch!!

I'm still amazed after watching it, just how good a rebounder that Ben Wallace is. That man can sky. Reminds me of Moses Malone in that sense. He always thought that every rebound belonged to him.

And early on in the 2nd. Quarter, you could see from the look on Shaq's face, that he knew they were done.

Tex

Hey Mac,

Dumars was a Louisiana boy. He graduated from McNeese State University. Where I graduated from!

I was glad to see Detroit win, but was a little sad for Malone. If anyone has worked hard all his career and diserves a champion ring its him.

Boy Kobe really stunk up the court! "gimme the ball, gimme the ball, so I can MMMIISSSSSSSS"....lol

Wolf

no doubt,.......and if I was the owner of the Laker's I'd tell Shaq,..."You better learn to make a foul shot or we'll be re-doing your contract faster than you can miss ANOTHER 2 shots!!" LOL.....he SUCKS at the foul line!! No wonder everyone fouls the dude all the time,.....he's horrible!

Pistons Rule!!!

Now...

Send Kobe to jail and my dream will be fulfilled...

LOL

az

You got lucky to get by the Pacers but Congrats!

I read this morning, that Jerry Buss left the arena during the 3rd. Quarter. Obviously, not a happy camper.

So Mac, we gonna see some basketball playing fish . . .

Tex

Maybe not a B-Ball playing fish,.....but don't be surprised if a crawfish with a 'Fro and headband shows up!! LOL

Back