Wish Me Luck

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steven Parker

Reaction score
Wish me luck everyone. I'm going to get married tomorrow. Might even let her run the trolling motor on the honeymoon :D

Contratulations. She'll be runnin' mo' than that trollin' mota pretty soon.

Congrats Steve - Just remember they ALL go to the same WIFE SCHOOL. They are trained long before the "I do's".

Congrats dude!! Enjoy, i've been happily married for 17 years (Man i'm old!! LOL) and she still surprises me everyday!

Trep

I hope your marriage is as blessed as mine has been these last 37 years.

Congrats Steve!! Next thing you know, you'll turn around and 15 years have passed (at least for me and the missus this Oct). Enjoy your day, enjoy the honeymoon, and take good care of each other. Remember, the guests are just there for the day. The bride is there for life!

Congrat's Steve,.....it's not all that bad!! I've been married for almost 25 years and never regretted it for a minute,...(Well..maybe once...but she blamed it on something she "ate"):lol:

Compromise is the key.....it's no longer all about "me"...it's all about "we"...

Enjoy your future!!

Mac

Congrats Steve. I hope you and the wife enjoy many happy years together.

BruceM

My deepest consolences....ooops, congrats! lol

Good luck! Mac hit the nail on the head, compromise! Something I rarely do, hence I do not go near any Alters. :)

Have a great day!

Like the others, their traininig is 'ingrained'. Ad to sell the boat and buy furniture, has probably already been crafted and submitted. :D

Best wishes and have a great wedding. The rest will take care of itself.

Tex

Congrats!!!

Like everyone said - compromise, its better to get part of what you want rather than none of it!:lol:

Of course all this humor is in fun, a great marriage makes life worth living. Good luck with everything today. Now if your handle was AUSteve, I'd wish you even better luck.

Latest posts

Back