• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wireless Notebook Network Card - Swap cheap!

• Thread starter Michael Trepper [URL]http://www.amazon.com/gp/prod
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Hey gang, got a new laptop with built in wireless, so I have a barely 1 year old Belkin Wireless G 54g Laptop card. I have the box, instructions, CD and it works perfectly, just don't have any use for it now.

Don't want any cash, just someone who needs it can swap me a few lures, platics, a 24p 4 blade prop!!! LOL

Seriously, any offer will be considered, we accept all credit applications, even if you are upside down in your boat!!!!

They are about $40 new, so make me an offer!

Oh and I have a pair of Rod Saver Rod Straps I took off my Nitro (Replaced them with the bungee kind) if anybody wants them, i'll throw them in to clear off my garage shelf!!

B00008XYJ4.01._AA200_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...f=pd_bbs_2/002-7481469-9983201?_encoding=UTF8

no. That's a PC Card which will only fit it a laptop.

Todd - Jason is right unless you buy the adapter to use a laptop card in a desktop, which they sell (my older son's PC has one like that) but for the desktops you can also keep an eye on the Sunday ads and look for a desktop or USB one.

Trep

Trep-

My son broke his card not too long ago...

He's got a Dell notebook...not sure what model, but's it's only 1 or 1.5 years old...

Would this work on his?

az

Andy -As long as it has the PCMCIA slot, the place where the card slides in, it will work, the Dell has it, so yes it would work. Its a standard slot on all laptops the last 5-10 years.

Let me know. Trep

So what kind of lures or plastic are you looking for Trep?

I could probably send you 10 pounds of stuff I don't use...LOL

az

Andy - What ever you want to offer up, i'm game! - Surprise me, you read my posts, I catch fish on random lures, so send me all 10lbs!!! LOL I'm not back home till Sat, drop me an email with your address and i'll mail the card/instructions/disk out on Mon.

I'll respond to your email with my home address.

Trep

I've assembled quite an array of goodies Trep...LOL

Some new, some used, some OLD...

Tackle, tackle storage, line...Even stuff that 'may' work for your trailer!!!

I'm a pack rat at heart and can never toss anything....maybe you will be able to!

should get to ups or fedex today....

THANKS!

az

Thanks Andy, we USPS'd the card and stuff on Monday last week before we left for Asheville, you should get it this week.

Looking forward to a Surprise Package!!!

I gotta find a way to help you clear out more stuff!! My boys had a BALL going over the plastics and crankbaits, it was all I could do to fight them off and save any for MY tackle box!! And my wife is trying to take control of the BASS bag for her trip next week!!! LOL

Great doing business, great it helped the kid!

I'll let ya know in the next few months how the lures work!

Latest posts

Back