Windshield

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Taylor

Reaction score
Hey, guys need a little advise on where to get a replacement windshield for a 1991 Nitro 2000dc New or Used makes no diff. Any help would be appreciated!! [email protected]

I just ordered a windshield for my 96 Nitro duel console thru Bass Pro shops. They tracked it with my Hull #. Cost $175.00

hope this is helpful, good luck

Ron

I own a used car lot and have had to had glass cut specially for a boat a few years ago. it was not that bad on price but for $175 at bass pro that is real good in my opinion.

Custom Mold & Tint (870)367-7083

They make a lot of the windshields for most of the manufacturers - give them a call...

Yes, I am sorry, I did not clearify. I need it to be plexi and tinted.

I already checked out greatlakesskipper and unfortunatly they did not have that model. But thanx. anyways

I checked out Custom Mold & Tint and I was hopeing not to have to send it off, but It looks like I may have to. Thanx. Guys I appreciate it!:)

If you are in Houston you ought to be able to find a plastics molder in that town.

I guess I should have asked what was wrong with your current windshield. If cracked or broken, a replacement is required. However, if it is just showing its age get yourself some Plast-X at WalMart or auto parts store. Go to it with elbulb grease or a polishing ball/wheel. Should clean up very nice.

Also, call Tim, Parts, Sportsman's Outfitter, 816-524-BASS. If it can be had thru Nitro/Tracker, he'll tell you.

Back