Who's going to the FLW Weigh In Sunday?

• Thread starter Michael Trepper
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Eli and I are going for the final weigh in on Sunday, we'll probably get over there mid afternoon to check out the expo and freebies, and make sure to get a good seat for the weigh in.

Anyone else going over? I'm staying off the water (lanier that is) this weekend, I would love to see the videos though, with all the normal crazies on a Sat/Sun and then the tourney. I know watching one of the BASS post season shows on lake Jordan all the jetski's, wakeboats and pontoons that got close to the competitors.

I'll admit I watch/follow BASS and don't follow FLW at all, so i'll have to read up on Saturday on the competitors so I don't sound like a complete idiot in front of Eli!! LOL

Trep

I have 2 friends fishing in that tourney, but it's a long way from the left coast :blink:

Dave - let me know who they are, we don't know anyone, so if you let me know we'll see if we can find the and say hello!

Chris Zaldain and Chad Hulbert. They are a couple of real nice guys.

Looking to make some big caish!

You will also find that a lot of the Elite Series Anglers also fish the FLW. You will recognize some of the names.

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back