Who sells the Lowrances again?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Sold my X28 and now have no unit at the console. Need either an E51 or X125. Somebody here e-mailed me one time saying they could get me a better deal then I can get though BPS or Cabelas, but I can't recall who. Anyone? Anyone?

Rob are you a Bass federation member? if you are you may be able to get a deal thru your local fed.

No I'm not Jim.

Somebody here even e-mailed me prices on them, and for the life of me, I can't recall who it was.

Rob,

I have a business selling optics, but one of my distributors sell Lowrances. I will see if I can get a price for you on both models.

Jon

That's the guy Gross, thanks! Can't get his e-mail or web site to work. What's up with that?

Rob,

Here is what I can get for you.

Lowrance X51 Fishfinder w/ Free SP-X Speed Sensor $159.95

Lowrance X125 $267.95

The prices are for cash type payment. We can take credit card, but there is a 2.5% fee. If you are interested, you can email at [email protected] to make arrangements.

Jon

Rob

I just bought a X125 Tuesday at the K.C. Cabelas. They sold me the wrong speed/temp guage. They gave me a SP-U and the one that fits the X125 and up is a SP-Bl or something with four letters. Now I'm waiting for the right one before I can finish my installation. So if you get the 125 make sure of the right accessories.

fatrap

Latest posts

Back