which L owrance ?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis Graham

Reaction score
Okay, I was ready to buy the X15 but last night I discover it is being discontinued. So what is going to replace it? Anyone know?

I know they discontinued the X16. The Lowrance website still lists the X15 as a new product. They replaced the X16 with the X18c. I have an X15 on my boat and have no complaints. Everyone I know that has an X15 loves them. I can't imagine why they would discontinue them.

i don't think the x-15 is being discontinued unless you have some inside info. the x-71 and x-91 have been replaced with the new 320x320 x-87 & x-97. looks like the x-51 and lcx-15 are stayin in the line up. seems lowrance has a lot of units out this year. i think the x-87 will be the top seller due to performance and pricing. the lcx-15 looks awesome.

jd

I'm not sure if the 15 and 16 have been discontinued but I know there has been quite a bit of confusion with them. When they first came out the 12 channel antenna was not WAAS capable and software package was different. Some packages are still being sold that way. I just bought The 18C for my bow and the 18c with gps for my console. From what I understand the Gps can be linked to my bow also. The 15 and 18 models have 320 by 240 resolution and the 16,19 and 104 have 640 by 480. Those three were out of my spending bracket

Latest posts

Back