Where will you be fishing?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis Hamer

Reaction score
OK everyone. The first three day weekend is here to officially kick off the summer season. Time to sound off. Where will you be fishing?

Let me begin. I am off tomorrow, so i will be fishing the Sacramento Delta. Then on Monday I will be fishing Eastman Lake in the central valley.

Good luck to all and please be safe out there.

If all goes according to plans:

Tonite: Wilgreen Lake - Bluegill and Bass

Saturday : Dale Hollow Lake - Smallies!

Sunday/Monday : Herrington Lake - Hybrids and LM.

Fished Champlain this morning and will be out again tomorrow. Have to work during the weekend, but I had the lake to myself!!

Bob G.

Fishing Sanford Lake near Midland Saturday (pre-fishing for a June 22 tourny). Not sure about Monday. Maybe just shore fishing at my Mother-in-laws.

Craig

Lake Anna in Virginia if it ever stops raining!!! Got to get the family out on the lake soon if only we can get above 70 degrees. Been working on the new house on the weekends when I can get away from main homestead. I would be happy just to get on the water without freezing my buns off.

david.....

The punch bowl at about ten High School Senior graduation parties and my own daughters HS graduation Sun. Hopefully bass and crappies Monday.

fatrap

Will be on the road! Hope to fish Monday and Tuesday. If Buzzy is open, might go to Ti (south end of Champlain) if I'm back in time. Anyone in TN got a couch to sleep on??? LOL

Muskrat lake near Cobden Ont Canada, lots of Bass but season not open till june,there are pickerel,pike ,lake trout and even Sturgeon, oh yeah gona watch the game on Friday nite, GO SENS GO!!!!!

Local lakes here in SW Lower Michigan...(secret)

Largemouth Beware!!!

Heck...I might even have to go out at midnight on Friday night to start the season off right!!! lol

az

I'm staying off the big lakes this weekend. Too many skiers, jet skiers, and amatures. Anyway we have rain and thunderstorms forcast all weekend. Right now I'm getting ready to sneek out to my favorite fishing lake, Bell Cow. Hope my boss isn't checking this site! Naaaaww, he still thinks you have to turn the computer upside down and shake it to re-boot.

Harpo

This is my schedule:

Saturday I will be at lake Shampoo the carpets

Sunday I will be on lake Cut the grass/wash the camper

Monday I will try my luck with Take the kids to the zoo

Ahhhh, I can't wait what a weekend!

Look out next weekend though, with all those honeydoos out of the way I think I can manage a trip to LAKE FORK.

wolf

well with rain forcasted for the next 5 days. my trip to Bow lake is on hold. maybe i will just hang around and watch the good ole boys go fast and turn left.

Greg

Was going to Fork but weather looks a little unpredictable so will probably stay in KS and go to Wilson or Norton. They tell me the Wipers are really stripping gears at Norton.

Out the back of the car port Saturday, suppose to rain hard all day. Sunday St. Lawrence River if wind lets up. Monday one of the smaller local lakes for crappie.

Well my dad has a tourney on Hardy Dam Pond and Sat. and he'll be takin the boat so it looks like im out o luck for opener and then Sunday and Monday we will be fishing for some elusive SMALLIES on Missaukee Lake in Lake City Michigan.

T.S.

The Saint Croix River around Hastings MN. for smallmouth hopefully!

Got the jump on the "three day"... Fished Lake Geneva today and Friday through Monday will be in Hayward, Wi at Moose Lake and the Big Chip Flowage

If the rain will stop, we will try a small electric only lake. Sometimes in Jersey it's the best fishing. Everyone have great weekend.

Wolfcount, ya stole' my thunder......

I pretty much have that kind of weekend going too,

painting living room, landscaping back yard, finishing opening the pool, cleaning garage, cut grass, need I go on?

That's ok, after the next few weeks, it's clear sailing until late October...... hehe egMike

"Down on the farm" wadding for smallies. We have a stream on the farm I hunt that is practically untouched and is still in God's country. No running water or electricity either but lots of good food and 4 wheelen'

Donnie

I'm taking a couple guys to Duck lake near springport MI on Saturday, maybe going to Coldwater lake near Quincy on Monday.

Might venture out on Anna, had clients yesterday and free for the rest of the weekend (unless someone calls for a trip), Supposed to rain for the next 6 or 7 days and it rained yesterday. Today gonna replace front transducer and hopefully get my new Charger from Sue in time to install.

TOXIC

Fished the Potomac today, was ok, one bass about 4, a yellow perch and a catfish. Mixed bag. ROUGH ride back, back hurts. Will try the River on Sunday also, for a fun outing worms and minnows.

Carlos

Well, my weekend ends tonight as I start my workweek tomorrow! But I did get the chance to fish on Champlain today and yesterday. The rain is supposed to start tonight and rain for the next 4 or 5 days. Here's my tally:

Yesterday: 5 SM (4 in the 3lb range), 5 LM (around 1.5lbs each), and 1 pike.

Today: 5 LM (2lb or less), 2 SM (4lb 1 oz and 3lb 13oz), and 3 pike.

Bob G.

i'm going to fish soonerfan's favorite lake Bell Cow whether it rains or not unless the tornandos start up again. let's hope not. went yesterday and only caught one largemouth in about 2 1/2hrs fishing but there was absolutely NO Wind which don't happen much around here. have to have SOME wind for them to bite well. just started new job today and won't be able to fish as much during the week so i'm going to enjoy this weekend very much. hope everyone has a safe weekend and gets bit a lot.

jd

Reports later, but fished State Park lake in WV (200 acres) on Saturday. On Sunday, spent 10 hours (guided float trip) on the New River fishing for smallies!

Just got back home.

Tex

Latest posts

Back