Where do you find on the Net the Sunrise for your city??

• Thread starter Michael Trepper
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
We don't get the local paper anymore (long story revolving around POOR customer service and HUGE renual rates) and the fact that usualy I can find everything and more I need free on the net.

The problem is i'm heading out on Friday morning and want to hit the lake 30 minutes before sunrise or earlier and don't know when that is. I've tried www.weather.com as well as my local news sites and can find everything about the weather BUT the sunrise/sunset times - any ideas??

get mine on my gps..but I thought that weather.com had the info...try the weather from yahoo and finally...if you can't find it anywhere else...www.refdesk.com will get you to anything you never needed to know and more absolutely awesome site!

Here ya go Link below

Mark
http://aa.usno.navy.mil/data/
data

Thanks Mark that is GREAT!!! Bookmarked it already.

Cool sunrise at 6:53am, so if I hit the water to my first spot by 6am i'll catch those HUGE bass cruising the shallows off main lake points!!! My Hope!!

Greg - I tried weather.com and if it's there I sure can't find it.

That Refdesk.com looks like a great place too! Thanks!

COOL SITE Mark!

That one gets bookmarked.

Sunrise, sunset, moon phase, flight time from the USS Enterprise to Bagdad, it's got it all!

T

if you have a lowrance gps, it will figure it out for you too.....look for sun and moon data on the menu...

mini

Trep-

If you want weather with it, try www.Intellicast.com

It's the only site I use for weather...it has it all!!!

az

Latest posts

Back