Welcome The Moors Resort to our growing sponsor list!

• Thread starter Rich Stern [URL]http://www.moorsresort.com[/URL] [
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Stern

Reaction score
The good people at The Moors Resort & Marina are showing their appreciation for our NTOWS rally patronage. They are now sponsoring the NTOWS web site.

Please join me in thanking them for their sponsorship. If you have a chance to support them with your business, or a chance to recommend them to someone, please do. That's what makes their investment in this site pay off.

You can click on the sponsors link (on the site menu) and then on the Moors logo to see their sponsor page. You will see their ad banner at the top of the page on a regular basis.

A special thanks to me! (Staci Matheis), who brought this concept to fruition. Take a bow, me! Well done!

We have room for additional sponsors. Please contact me if you know of a business that would benefit from advertising with us. Rates are low and the quality of the audience is high!
http://www.moorsresort.com
moors.gif

Dang! That's a good looking banner! Nice to see that here when I get home at midnight!

Actually I know K&B very well and the people at Moors are great! I've kinda' been on the sidelines on your rally because to be honest didn't know if I could make it. It really sounds like you guys have it together sooooo...I'm gonna' leave my schedule open to attend hopefully.

Good job..

TEE

The new ad looks GREAT!! Sure hope to see that place next April.

Harpo

Awesome!! I would just say to the folks at the Moors, "Welcome to the craziest place in cyberspace!"

....or...as someone here put it....

"We put the FUN in DisFUNctional!"

<i>(I just love that phrase, which is right up there with "Dem bassus luv sparkles! (c)"></i>

OK..... Now that I've had a chance to get some sleep.....

First, to all Members..... Call Shirley at The Moors now to reserve your spot for next year. 800-626-5472. Tell her you're with the NTOWS. We have only a limited number of rooms and cabins. Bring your families! Those who sign up early can be assured that she will work with you on your deposits if you should have to cancel.

Second, to Members conected to businesses/industries allied with our sport..... Take a look at the support the members of this page have given to Guest Chargers and now The Moors. Think of the number of people who visit here on a daily basis just to read but never post. You will be well rewarded by becoming a Sponsor.

This site is just beginning to flourish!

And remember..... Johnny Morris started by selling baits in the back of his father's liquor store!

me!

That is great news! I am fairly new to the site and looking forward to the 2004 rally. I spent the morning looking at every page at the Moors site and the Kentuckylake.com site and perused the archives and read all the posts from the 2003 rally. Will do everything I can to make the 2004 rally!

Bill

I was just over at The Moors website and got a great idea for next year while looking at the "Lake Cam".....

Next year..... For the Saturday weigh-in..... We'll park as many of our boats in that large slot in front of the Marina as possible so they can be seen by people across the U.S...... THEN.... For those Members who can't be there..... We'll have our weigh-in right in front of the Lake Cam!

From one Sponsor to the newest...

WELCOME!!!

We are happy to have you as a sponsor, and are looking forward to now having you as the newest member of the NTOWS family.

Sue D.

I think the rally for 2004 started with my thread that everybody get together so I meet them and learn some fishing tactics and new baits that are out etc.

Now it appears that I will not be able to make it to the rally dur to a promised trip to the Biltmore Estates. If things change I will be there for the rally.

There is always 2005, God willing.

I am going to stay there this Oct for the Anglers Choice North regional..

BF

Latest posts

Back