Welcome Back, Me!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Neeley

Reaction score
Although I didn't miss ya since we've been chatting on www.gunsandbullets.com, welcome back here to NTOWS!!!

This would be a good time for the web cam pic to show up! LOL!!

More people from this board ought to come over to GunsandBullets! We've been having a great time over there! If you own a firearm, want to own one, have ever thought of owning one or have even watched Ralphie in "A Christmas Story"..... You should come by!

Neeley, Carlos and Greg make a great Moderators!

Oh,yeah..... Can't forget our Host! Rich Stern!

Merry Christmas and God Bless!

me!
http://www.gunsandbullets.com

Add me to that welcome... or wait, the welcome is for me... Great, I'm really confused, again!

Staci's out of the closest again!!! LOL

Welcome back me!

Great, now I have the song from "welcome back Kotter" stuck in my head !!!!LOL

welcome back....welcome back....welcome baaaack...........

Who the hell Is Staci ???????? Bwhahahahhahaha....Jr

I've been waiting to hear that, Mac!

Thank you! :)

Hey, are you going to be doing Spring Classics any more?

OOps, I was messing around in a post yesterday and forgot to change my name back..whoops....

Whew! I was getting worried..... I've always counted on you being the one, stable personality out of all my friends and acquaintances!

Hey... I thought "I" was the "one stable" one... Does that mean you don't think I'm stable or I'm not a personality? :)

Meyer Stable.....That'll be the day I wear a dress!!LOL

Bada bing, Bada Boom!! Go ahead dig out that stupid pic again!!LOL

TOXIC

I thought he said "Sable men" and I can't call that title anymore as you all know my mom totaled my Mercury Sable last Sept :)!!!

Mac, that will be a cold day or your funeral.....so don't hold your breath. LoL!

Hi, Me! WEEEEE'RRRRRREEEEEE BACK!

Thanks, Everyone!

Ps-s-st..... Greg..... You know how stable I consider YOU to be! I was just trying to get Carlos to use his sooper top secret powers to help me post the web cam pic!

Wait a minute! You've got those powers, too!

(And likely more bribable! :) )

Greg, YOU are my MOST stable friend of all!

See,

You do not know me that well if you think that I am stable :) Huh Tox, KB, Mac, Ken, JR ETC HAHAHAHAHAHA

Soory Staci...

I put your request to a vote among the five little Leprechauns who follow me everywhere I go... Three never ever want to see Neeley's face again... The other two went into some kind of seizure when I showed them what you wanted to post... So, as soon as they come around I'll get a formal vote... but the prospects don't look good...

So, try tomorrow when one of my more pliant personalities is in charge and the Leprechauns are replaced by the littl e wookie like critters...

Thanks, Mini!

I hope things get lots better for you - soon. I think it was last year that you were supplementing income by driving a snow truck - is that still available to you? Any likely prospects? I hate being in the position you're in now - especially around the holidays.

me!

UNSTABLE Carlos, now thats funny I don't care who you are....

My buddies landscape/snow company went under. I have sent out over 300 hundred resumes accross the country, most for design/engineering work. Nothing has come up....

I do have a few bright spots. Another one today. All promotional positions in the fishing/boating industry. The latest is a really neat deal, only a 5 month gig, but it is all about fishing :)

Mini

Good!

A little bit here..... A little bit there..... It will all keep you going until the right spot comes along!

Mini,

I'm not trying to pry into your business (just trying to help a brutha out) if engineering is your deal have you tried the following:

BASF Corporation: I worked there before, (they have a big plant in Wyondotte, MI) and all over the US.

Yes the Engineering/Design industry here in the Detroit area was once something you can count on. Now it is the worst I have seen it in 20 years. Too much outsourcing....more work is being sent to India everyday.

Mini

Mini, agreed, especially the Foreign parent companies, I think they almost find pleasure in sending jobs overseas,

Cant get to the site....

What is it?

Email it to me

Thanx,

Mini

Mini,

It was a link to BASF Corp. in Wyandotte MI, for an engineering position. I can send the link from my home PC tonight.

Chris

Back