We just had a baby

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason L

Reaction score
Just a FYI.. since I see so much "bad news" on this board, regarding health and death I thought I would cheer everyone up. We had a daughter today (Our first).

Everyone is doing fine... just a *bit* tired

Jason

WoW Jason, thanks for sharin' and I hope eveyone is OK.... Congratulations to you and Mom!

Now darn it.. What's her name and how big was she..:lol:

Uncle Billy

CONGRATULATIONS JASON!!! Nothing like a young one in the house. I'll pray for you and your family.

Steve

CONGRATS MAN!!!!

You get used to the sleep depravation!! But sure is worth it........

Again, congrats to you and your wife!!!!!

Carlos

Congratulations to you and your wife!! Daughter's are cool!!! I have 2!!:wub:

Thanks. Everyone is great..just tired.. Her name is Jadyn....6 pounds, 10 ounces

It's nice to have her here..I've been stressing over the unknown for the last 9 months.

Very nice to hear... Congratulations... Get her some flowers and enjoy it all!!! Oh and get to Wally World and buy that much needed Snoopy Pole!;):D

Congrats Jason and Mom! How about some pictures of your daughter.

Congratulations Jason. This is a very special time in your lives, savor every moment of it. Before you know it she'll be driving your car. My baby girl is getting married next month.

Harpo

Congratulations! They say they grow up so fast and are gone before you know it! They're wrong! LOL You will never lose a daughter and they will always be daddy's little girl! Enjoy her and take care of Mom.

GReat news. My little girl is 26 years old and they still need Daddy. It never changes. They are a blast raising. Just watch the boys. Ha!!

Barry from La.:)

congrats to you and the wife!! Daughters are great , mine is 28...but u know what's even better??? Daughters multiply and make little granddaughters!!! I have 2!!!

RW

Congrats Jason, mom and Jaydn!!

Pictures pictures pictures!!

Congrats Jason, Girls are fun and if you introduce her to fishing early they grow up to enjoy it as much as you do.:D

Congratulations Jason!! Wonderful news indeed! Our son is now 5 and it really does get more and more fun as they grow. You're in for a fun and interesting ride!

I'll post pics when we get home. I'm on the hospitals wireless at the moment.

Congrats Jason !!!! Hope everyone is well. If there's anything I can help with just give me a buzz.

Congrats on the new addition Jason.:) Keep your eyes on her, they grow up before you know what happened.

Steve

Great news, Congrats!!!!!! My daughter is now 2years, 6 months, WOW time flies, It seems like she was just born a few months ago.:cool:

Congrats and be joyous! Girls like to fish too!

CONGRATULATIONS, I TOO HAVE A NEW BUNDLE OF JOY. HOWEVER HE IS 7 MONTHS OLD. NOW I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW I CAN TAKE HIM WITH ME WHEN I GO FISHING SEEING AS MY WIFE WORKS SATURDAYS. CONGRATS AGAIN.

Here she is

2u9pqw4.jpg

Thats great news . Congrats . The best to you and your wife.

Mark:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back