Watch out for these bear / beers

• Thread starter Rick Hale [URL]http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/West/08/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually get upset when somebody helps themselves to my beer without asking, but if I ever return to my camp and find a bear drinking my beer you will get no arguments from me.

Wolf

thats funny, the killer part is the bear keyed in on one brand. This is a classic.

Hey,

It said; "They set a trap using as bait some doughnuts, honey and two cans of Rainier Beer. It worked, and the bear was captured for relocation."

They would have caught me (as in I would have ben caught... ME would have been caught with diet pop, only) in that same trap

I bet he was fishing and worked up a thirst. It's hard to turn down free beer. He's one of us.

Da Bear

Trep...

THat was mean... Bear Abuse... And, on film! PETA will have that guy's head on a platter!

Greg/Carl - I guy I work with from the UK brought that to a Executive meeting we had in NY earlier this year. He used it as a "motivational" tape!!! LOL Something like - even when we're up against a bear, we get what we want!!!LOL

I hope there was a disclaimer along the lines of "professional driver on a closed course...please don't try this at home"!