Warranty Problem Guidance

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Bourget2

Reaction score
A little help to those who are in need of warranty assistance.

-1] Be sure to COMMUNICATE the problem to the service advisor, in as much detail as possible. If you feel that your point is not "getting across", politely ask to speak with the Service Manager.

-2] If the problem is not resolved the first time around, please understand that some of the more difficult repairs may take a couple of "attempts". Allow the Service Facility to "take it to the next step".

-3] If the problem is NOT resolved to your satisfaction, ask to speak with the Store Manager. Keep all records, ask to have a few minutes of his / her time to go over the issue, what was done {or not done}, and what course of action can be taken to remedy your concern.

In 99% of my communications with the Tracker Family, I have found them to be very generous in problem resolution. I don't know if our New England air has something to do with it, but I have found that if the problem has been EXPLAINED to the Factory in a proper manner, what the solution to that problem will make the Consumer happy, they are more than willing to listen and assist. This has been the case for the past 25 years. Sure, I've reached a stone wall on occasion, but again I cite percentages, and this happens with infrequency.

MOST ALL problems are solved at the Dealer level, and it is paramount that you find a Dealer that will be WILLING to listen, take the time, communicate, have the talent, and patience to keep you happy. They are your link to the Maker. The outcome may not always be in your favor, but no one should go down without a fight....in a diplomatic manner. You guys know the old saying...."you can catch more bees with honey than with vinegar". I am not one to say the Customer is always right, and if so, I'll make it clear, but in a non-condescending manner, with a thorough explanation. So..if you are not satisfied with the outcome, you might want to try another Dealer, or....you can simply post here and we will be more than willing to help!!!:cool:

Every company should be lucky enough to have someone like you. Sue was also great with guest. Customer satisfaction is always the best way to keep sales up. Tracker Marine, if you do moniter this site, you better keep this man happy. I am sure guest is sorry Sue is no longer there.

Bubby:)

Maybe if we'd had you around years ago maybe some of my problems could have been resolved.

Problem is where I live it's hard to locate anyone to help, if they weren't the selling dealer. They put you off for weeks and still may not get to it then.

Tee, thanks...maybe, maybe not, but it would not have been for lack of effort.

Pete, I have a couple of thoughts to bounce off you.....send me an e-mail to "[email protected]"........

Well your here now so I'm sure you won't let it happen to anyone else;)

Latest posts

Back