• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Manual downrigger

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Stern

Reaction score
I'm thinking about trying downrigging for stripers and am looking for a used downrigger, preferably a clamp on style. Don't need anything fancy.

I've got a few spare items I'm happy to trade:

8lb river anchor

3 gallons OMC/Johnson TWC3 (unopened)

Minn Kota 6 amp on board charger (new)

Rod Saver strap set (new)

A couple of Bionic Blade baitcasting rods

How about a nice well used SporTrack?? I'm sure I can find a good downrigger on eBay to trade ya!!!! LOL

Enjoy the Fisher Rich and get FISHING!! I'm off to India on Sat for a week, gonna be 2 weeks from Sat till I get back on the water, unless the week of the 26th I can sneak out after work one night!!!

Good Luck!!

Trep

Rich post/check out the swap boards at walleyecentral and walleyefirst... if nothing is posted put up a "wanted to buy"/"WTB" post there... Lot better chance of finding "sophisticated" phishing gear like that on an adult fishing site...;):cool:

I would have thought I'd find a bunch of them around the Chesapeake Bay area where I live but it's been a no go? I guess they just don't ever get rid of them here?

Uncle Billy

Latest posts

Back