• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1997 Cajun Pro 175

• Thread starter Glenn DesOrmeaux
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TritonGlenn

Reaction score
New 929 on the way!!! Gotta let the Cajun go... I'm gonna miss the ol' gal (for a little while anyway!):

1997 Cajun Pro 175

Boat Specifications:

Max HP - 150

Length - 17' 11"

Beam - 89"

Fuel - (2) 22 gallon tanks = 44 gallons

Approx dry weight - 1225lbs

Person/Weight Capacity - 5 persons / 800 lbs

Color: Main - Black metallic, Stripes - Purple metallic, Pinstripes - Silver metallic

Engine / Controls: 1998 Johnson Faststrike 150hp. Mounted on a manual "Rapid Jack" 6 inch jackplate. One year old Sea Star Pro Hydraulic steering system. Hot Foot throttle control. T&H Marine Trim switch on steering column. Additional trim switches mounted on shift lever, bow control panel, and engine. Raker 24 pitch stainless propeller.

Trailer: 1997 Trailboss single axle trailer. Professionally rebuilt in 2003: Stripped to bare metal, hot dipped galvanized, new bunks, new tires, all new lighting and wiring. Diamond tread plate added. Entire braking system replaced in 2004. Replaced hydraulic actuating unit, rotors, pads, all brake lines (metal and rubber). Replaced axle with "Dexter" axle in late 2004 - zerk fittings on end of spindle allow easier maintenance.

40 gallon rear divided livewell with Max Air system and remote operated drain

Remote livewell timer / switch on bow panel

(2) Mayfair Marine 750 GPH Supply / Recirculate pumps

(1) Mayfair Marine 750 GPH Recirculate / Pump-out pump

(1) Fully automatic Mayfair Marine Bilge Pump with Float Switch

(1) Emergency manual switched Mayfair Marine Bilge Pump

74 lb Minn Kota Maxxum foot control 24Volt Trolling Motor with Bounce Buster

Recessed "Flat Foot" Mount for Trolling Motor pedal

6 gauge wiring harness for trolling motor with circuit breakers

Bow mount Lowrance X-75 fish finder. Trolling motor mount transducer. Dual temperature senders to read outside water temp and livewell temp.

Dash mount Lowrance X-75 fish finder. Transom mount transducer. Single temperature sender to read outside water temp

Dash console mount Lowrance 1240A Flasher. Thru-hull high speed transducer

Seating: Main seating area is bench type seating. Two Posi-Lock fishing pedestals with interior matching upholstered fishing chairs. Two tournament Pro-Pole seats mounted on hydraulic pedestals.

Gauges: Speedometer, Tachometer, Fuel, Trim, Water Pressure, OMC system check

Interior layout:

Port and Starboard Rod lockers

Large centerline storage on bow area

Pro-Deck style bow area platform

Built-in ice chest in centerline area

Large storage in rear on both port and starboard side

Bilge area layout enables easy access to all livewell / bilge pumps and batteries

Additional:

Tinted Plexiglass Windshield

Triple Pro Charger battery charging system with remote 110V plug and charging indicator.

(2) Trojan SCS225 series 30 trolling motor batteries

(1) Trojan 27 group cranking battery

Custom battery trays with stainless steel hold downs.

Bow and Stern lights

Interior lighting system

Cajun boats custom cast metal door pulls (with brand new spares)

Cajun boats motor mount

Gas charged door supports

Master Power shut off switch in rear decking area

Rod hold downs on front deck

Transom saver engine mount for traveling

Transom hold down straps

Bow hold down strap

Cup Holder

(2) Passenger side grab handles

Paddle

2 Lifejackets

SE Sport 300 engine hydrofoil

$7000 firm

Deposits accepted from serious buyers to hold boat pending loan approval.

99.99% of equipment on this boat works perfect. One charging indicator light on the remote unit for the battery charger does not function; however, it does not affect the battery charger - and the unit mounted indicator works. Other than that, there are absolutely no problems with this boat wha

Sounds like sweet rig.

If you can, post some pictures in your library.

Steve

Glenn, can you give any more information or specifications??

I'M KIDDING you Glenn... I have NEVER seen a listing with as much put into it as this one. Sounds like a great deal for someone.

Bill

I tried to post this picture in my library, but it wouldn't let me. Lets see if this works:

cajunboatpic.jpg

Glenn,

Can you provide a phone number so we can speak about some specific's?

Gary,

I'd be happy to provide you or anyone else interested with a phone number to talk about specifics, but I would rather not post it on any web site.... as I would rather telemarketers not calling me day and night. If you would like to email me at work - [email protected] (I'm here now, and will be for days), or home - [email protected], I'd be happy to give you both cellular and home numbers.

Thanks for responding. Interest in the boat is starting to pick up! Looks like I may have a clear pad for the new 929 soon!

cajunram1

Gary T placed a nice down payment today to hold the boat. Looks like the Cajun is getting ready to head north! Thanks Gary. It was very nice speaking with you today.

cajun(less)ram1

Look at that 8 days later and BAM the Rajun Cajun is gone!! Now you gotta get a new Nitro Handle Glen!! How about 929RULES!!

Purp-a-tratin 929. Man! I'm so glad I got the same colors on my Nitro 929! This is going to be one sweet looking 21 footer! Thinking of painting the Dodge Ram "Prowler Purple" to match.

Latest posts

Back