• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Vengeance SS Prop 4 sale 40 mercury

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JG J

Reaction score
I have a Vengeance SS propeller off of a Tracker Marine Mercury 40 hp motor. RH #48-855858 A 13P, 10.5"x5.25"x13Pitch, comes with the pressed hub. You would need to get the nut and lock washer as I use them to fasten the old prop back on the boat. Used very little and is in excellent shape. There is no dings or scratches nothing. I pulled from the boat to sell and installed the original new aluminum propeller and have the tracker for sell.

Appears this prop list for around 411.00 dollars retail I am sure this is a high number so if your interested please email me and we can work out a better then fair deal.

I can ship. Item is located in LA, I will be driving back to KY in a week or so and could deliver if in the path.

Not sure how to post pictures here so email me if you want a picture.

Regards,

[email protected]

Posted the Prop on Ebay if anyone is interested. 6 watchers now and 50 views. starting bids for $80.00.

Latest posts

Back