URGENT! Make 2005 Moors Lodge Reservations NOW!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
Shirley only has 13 lodge rooms left total.

Rick Seargent has a reservation for a lodge room.

Greg Meyer has a reservation for a cabin.

I have a reservation for a lodge room.

Shirley was holding 15 rooms for us.

The OLN show has run them out quickly.

If you are "thinking", you must act now.

If you can't keep your reservation, someone else will take it.

You will NOT have to place a deposit at this time.

Shirley's number is 800-626-5472.

me!

If you have any questions, call me at home: 618-288-5041.

(Not after 9:00 pm St. Louis time, PLEASE!! :) )

Office # is: 800-325-9053

Or e-mail me at: [email protected]

OK Staci - I'm booked in Cabin 21 (I think thats the other half that attached to the one Steve and I were in this year). I realy liked being right next door to the lodge for making sure when the Queen Mum came down at lights out, I was OUTTATHERE!!!! LOL

Checking in Thursday May 5th out Sunday May 8th.

When are they going to want da money to hold it??

Mark -

Late October to mid-November. If there are "circumstances", I'm sure Shirley will work with us on that as well. The important thing is to get as much booked as possible before we loose them.

Darn..... Talk about a positive thing like the OLN taping turning our plans into a nightmare.....

me!

I am on tournament in AZ but saw this post.

I will be coming to the event in a 36' Motorhome. Sleeps 9 without issue.

Anyone that needs a bed let me know.

Gotta run.

Bill

Hey Bill, you mind swinging that RV through Oklahoma to PU my boy and me would you? Oh yeah, I'll need you to tow my boat too....that won't be a problem will it?

;>))

Harpo

WOW, Bill!

You're gonna have either one heck of a place to party.....

Or one heck of a place to get away from it!!

If anyone has questions, please do not hesitate to call!

Hey me! Want to share a room?

:)

I'll only be 2 hours away when I move.

P.S. For anyone who is wondering, I am just trying to lighten up.

Hey Teri - You can room with me, just call Beka before hand!!!! LOL

Or, if your life has become meaningless and you are considering alternatives... Room with me and Neeley and come to realize life is a bigger risk than death!!!!

Death is easy... I snore and Neeley, well he's just Neeley!!!

Greg,

You got room for me if I can make it?? I won't know until early next year, best case. I only need a couch to crash on for the few hours each night!!

Bob G.

We always manage to get everybody "covered"... So, as it gets closer stay in touch...

Steve R - You going next year? I've got the opposite side of our cabin from last year booked (same building other side), and at breakfast I was telling Beka I needed to drive up north to buy a few cases of Iron City in the Aluminium bottles you told me about - she said "So did you tell Steve you got a cabin and is he going to join you again this year???!!!"

It's a 2 bedroom one like last time. And like Greg said, we can fit more folks in if we need to!!

Water levels are WAY high down hear and TOO muddy, so i'm taking Eli to BPS this morning!

Trep

Teri.....

You are always as welcome as any Member of this board at any rally.

I have always appreciated your sense of humor. There have been times when you have had my chuckling so hard that I couldn't see the monitor on my computer.

I also know what it's like to face serious surgery..... I had two heart attacks and a quintuple bypass 12 years ago at age 42..... Plus other surgeries. Diabetes (since age 10) takes a serious toll on bodies as we grow older..... I know what it's like to lie in bed in tears dreading the outcome and fearing even more what might happen without.....

I am always ready to bury any hatchet..... My mind keeps coming up with all sorts of humorous (some off-color :) ) replies to your question.....

But.....

I have been deeply hurt by several of your posts directed at me in the last few months..... I think you and I need to address that before humor.....

me