LQQK what's happening at the same time & place as our 2005 Rally!!

• Thread starter Staci Matheis [URL]http://www.team4news.com/Global
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
The article starts:

"TEMECULA, Calif., Aug. 26 /PRNewswire/ -- Management of The Outdoor Channel (TOC), a majority-owned subsidiary of Outdoor Channel Holdings, Inc. (BULLETIN BOARD: OUTD) , has announced the creation of Ultimate Match Fishing (UMF), an exciting, new bass fishing event that will pit 12 of the nation's best professional bass anglers against each other in head-to-head, seeded, bracketed, single elimination competition. The made-for-television event will be an original TOC production, hosted by 20-year professional angler and host of TOC's Angler on Tour, Joe Thomas.

"The UMF competition will take place on Kentucky Lake in April and May of 2005; with the 13-episode series broadcast beginning in July, 2005. The Moors Resort and Marina will host the tournament."

This link comes compliments of Rick "SevenPin" Ehlers.

Shirley has gone home for the weekend and is unable to be reached for comment!

PLEASE! IF YOU ARE THINKING OF GOING.....

MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS ASAP !!

You can make reservations now (make that Monday) by calling Shirley at 800-626-5472.

You will not be billed for your deposit until at least mid-October.
http://www.team4news.com/Global/story.asp?S=2224215

What dates had you set for the rally???...I did not see the post where these were set....Thanks....LA

This sounds pretty cool. As I understand, the pros will be there for several weeks of competition so we could see various ones on our weekend.

What weekend is this rally?

I want to make my plans and join in the fun :}

The rally will be May 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th, 2005.

Please..... I was serious about making reservations now if you are thinking of going..... Even if you have to back out, someone else here will take your reservation or Shirley will take care of you. Just ask Neeley!

We have a limited number of rooms being held for us; if we are going to need more, we have to put on an early showing.

Be sure to ask for Shirley and say you're with the NTOWS.

I'll get something basic together in the next few days so Rich can post a link on the Home Page.

Thanks!

me!

Shirley Kline

The Moors Resort

570 Moors Road

Gilbertsville, KY 42044

800-626-5472

E-mail or call "me!" at:

Staci Matheis

303 Village Drive

Glen Carbon, IL 62034

618-288-5041

[email protected]

(Please put "NTOWS" in the title of e-mail so I don't delete it as junk!)

I talked to Shirley this afternoon, they are SO excited about this you wouldn't believe it! Joe Thomas has apparently stayed there several times while he fished Kentucky lake and, when the idea for the show came down, he gave them a call out of the blue!

Shirley confirmed that, with the activity going on there for the show, they expect to be fully booked early in the season.

She will not be able to hold unspoken-for rooms for us like she did last year.

Make your reservations ASAP.

She will work with us on any cancellations.

Details are available at the link on the Home Page.

See you all in May!

Thanks!

me!

Fantastic!!

OK! Who's next? So far we've got Greg, Neeley and me with reservations.....

Let's see so far the bar bill is six quarts of Maker's Mark and a case of Diet Dr. Pepper...

Latest posts

Back