Turkey Time

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JP Heintzman

Reaction score
Had to take a day away from the fishing and harass the turkeys. My second season and I got two in two days, life is good:D. Now I can go back to chasin' bass! 19.2 lbs, 7/8 spurs and 10.25 beard, the next day I got one 18.6 lbs, 1 1/8 spurs and 9" beard. If you ain't watch a gobbler strut 150 yards across a field to your decoy, you are missin' out:cool:!

JP

Gobbler 2 Apr 11 (8).JPG

Nice bird(s) JP. Congrats! I've been hearing a couple behind the house, but the crazy horse guy that owns the property thinks I'll mistake an Appaloosa for a gobbler, so he won't let me hunt. I also think this guy sprayed my bees with a pesticide last summer because he thought my hive would fly 30 yards just to sting his horses. Looney tunes for sure!

Scott

Something that I've been interested in, but haven't done. Probably something I may try to take up in retirement (if I can get there!).

Nice.

Tex

Congrats on the nice gobblers.

Haven't had the time to get out in several years, sure do miss it.

Congrats! Just got back from Dale Hollow and they are everywhere!

Got some cool video of a Tom struttin' his stuff and payin' us no mind at all...seems around the lake they are getting used to seeing people;)

Latest posts

Back