Truck Accesories

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
I have had my truck for almost a year. I haven't done anything custom to it. I like the rims just fine but I would like to add a little more chrome to it. I have thought about putting the crome about the tires...on the side of the truck...dont know what to call it...lol

What brands/websites can i look at.

Also what else should I do? I would like to put flowmasters on it but I am not sure my dad would go for it....

BJ

Save money, buy boat. Save more money, buy bigger boat.

Remember, your truck is simply the necessary evil required to pull your boat. :)

Yea but having a good lookin truck is better for picin up the hunnies....:) Get chrome Nerf Bars, Chrome Brush Bar, Chrome Grill and Bumpers...ect.

Boy I just racked up about $1000-$1500. Boy its easy to spend other peoples money. LOL

T.S.

If you've got a couple of hundred dollars to spend you might consider a full tank of gas.

;>)

Harpo

BJ,

What do you have for a truck? Post a pic and we'll see what you have to work with.

Bob G.

Cookie - Has ANYONE realy picked up a hunnie because of his truck??? LOL Now the boat, Snowman's got the idea!!! LOL

Hey BJ, the chrome that goes on the sides are called chrome rocker panels, just so you know what to ask for.

Come on guys you were a kid once, get what ever you can afford and want, your only young once. Just a couple of ideas my son gave me that he wants for his 18th birthday and sucker me has agreed to:

Alpine stereo w/CD changer MP3 player and polk audio speakers

Paint job and custom stipes

33" rims and tires, I am getting those from a friend used but in great shape.

chrome rocker panels

Last Christmas I gave him custom seat covers, headliner, and 10 gas cards. LOL

Trep, I think a better question is... has anyone ever picked up a hunnie because of the WAGON they drive? :)

(Truth be told, I'd marry Bekka just because of all the good things Trep's said about her. Even if she married a man who would buy a wagon to pull a tin can. :) ).

PS... don't worry, I'm a fat, balding, ugly Gentile... I doubt she's gonna leave you just yet :).

Latest posts

Back