• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Trolling motor needed

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Feist

Reaction score
My original equipment 40lb thrust 12V Tracker Motorguide bow mount trolling motor bit the dust today. Anyone have a similar one that they are selling?

Hey Brian, i have a 2003 minnkota all-terrain bow mount foot steer 65lb thrust I was going to sell on ebay. I up'ed to a 82 lb for my boat. Have no need for the 65. Its a 24volt tho. You interested?

Hey uhhgghh Rob, you might want to check the URL and make sure that you did not put the wrong in there man....

Rob, I removed your post because of the link.

You may want to run some anti-spam/anti-virus scanning on your PC.

Dang! I must have missed something good on that post that was removed :)

Brian, I have my stock 45lb motorguide from my 98' PT185 that I just took off because I upgraded to a 24v 75lb minnkota.

I'm not sure what its worth.......$100+ shipping????

Brian, how close to Jersey are you, I have a 43lb thrust with mount, only used for 6 months. It's a MG came off my 2004 PT 185. Let me know if your interested. I am 25 minutes from Easton-Allentown area.

It figures, I ordered one from Bass Pro YESTERDAY because I need it this weekend. Thanks for all of the offers.

Hey John, Do you still the 65# All-Terrain for sale? If so, please shoot me an email. I'm looking to move up from a 40# on my 640LX.

Back