Trepman

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shannon Daves

Reaction score
I saw where you had added a rear ladder on your pc 175. I have a PT 175 and was wondering where you got this ladder. Also how did you mount it and how much was it?

Any pics?

Please don't FIRE Scooby, get rid of Fred or Scrappy first!!! LOL

Bought it at BPS and had Tracker install it during maintainence a few years ago. Here is the link to the ladder on the BPS web site. Only suggestion I would have is to mount it farther out towards the outside of the boat. For structural support mine is mounted with the inside edge thru the transom clost to the motor, they did this so they could thru bolt one side. The only problem is when going in/out of the water there is a tendency for folks to grab the greased steering line on the motor and get their hands dirty! Other then that I LOVE It. We use it for tubing and swimming! Only thing to remember is to swing it UP before taking off! I've left it down a few times and it will spring back up but it scratches the ladder a bit and i've lost the nice plastic endcaps!!!

Here is the text of the ladder on-line - I have the 2 step.

Folding Ladder - Universal Mount

Designed to mount on boats with 0
http://www.basspro-shops.com/servle...rClassCode=3&hvarSubCode=3&hvarTarget=browse

Latest posts

Back