Trep lost the magnum

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Nevill

Reaction score
Looks like Trep dosent get the Magnum. Oh, his wife has it know. Sense the Magnum has become a part of the Trep family Becka has taken over it. I see her in it all the time over her Matrix. So looks like Trep is going to have to ask for permission to use the Magnum when he get's back or try to pull the boat with the matrix.

Ha,Ha,Ha.

Dan:D

Same way with my "Cowboy Cadillac" truck. If the wifey gets ahold of it I have a heck of a time getting it back. So........I leave the boat hooked to it!!:lol::lol:

TOXIC

Dan - At least it WAS mine for a few weeks!!!

Gas availability in Atlanta is hitting everyone it seems, so the Dodge has a full tank! I don't mind her driving it till I get back, keeps it purring, but that Matrix won't tow so its going to the lake on weekends!!! LOL!!!

I like that Tox, if my garage was about 18 inches longer I could do it!

I don't mind her driving it till I get back

Ok, Michael... Just turn in your Man Card right now

and go put your Culottes back on!!! Geeezy Peeezy...

Nancy has NEVER driven my truck, nor will she EVER drive my

truck unless I don't know about it!!

Sooooo, when you get home you're either going to have to come

by Maryland or I'm going to have to see you in Georgia so I can

give you some new lessons. I think you should come by here because

then Beka can't beat the hell out of me!:(:eek::lol:

Uncle Billy

Told you it was a 'Chic's Car'. Can't say you weren't warned - buddy!!!!

You'll have to change your 'handle' from TrepMan to MatrixMan when you get back.

:D:rolleyes::p

Tex

"MatrixMan" now that's funny right there. I can see Trep moving in slow motion and making the mosquito's miss like they made the bullets miss in the movie.:lol::lol::lol:

Just let Momma break it in so you can open her* up when you get home.

*(The Hemi, not Beka! :lol: )

Gas is easy to find on this end of the lake. It's a drive for her, but if necessary, it's abundant here. Travel well!

Latest posts

Back