Tracker Owners Tournament Trail in Florida

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joseph Pepper

Reaction score
I am organizing Tracker Owners in Florida who may be interested in a Tracker only tournament trail in for 09'. Must be Tracker.

It would be 5 tournaments at various lakes/chains, with a classic at the end called the "Tracker owners Hole Shot Series", for good reason. The top 10 anglers would qualify for this mystery tournament by total points for an entry fee free tournament on a mystery lake with very unique rules and payout schedule.

If you're interested, or want more information you can email me at the email address in my profile.

Joe :)

I'd be interested in the trail along with a few others.I tried emailing you but it wouldnt let me.I need info like what locations and days scheduled to fish as i fish another club also. THANX

Definatly Interested..........I have many more that would like to participate as well. Im the President of the Royal Palm Bassmasters in Palm Beach County. We have alot of members with Trackers and Nitro's. If you need any help let me know.

Mike Gershberg

Bass Pro Shops-Pro Staff

Royal Palm Bassmasters President

Am I wrong in that reading Joe's post Nitro's seem to be excluded? No offense to Joe and not trying to start anything but gersh23 mentioned Nitro's and Joe's post said Tracker's only? Maybe I can move down there in time to use my PT-17?:rolleyes:

Hey Joe, will this tournament trail cover the whole state or be concentrated in a certain part? The reason I ask is because I have a sister in Clearwater whom I 'think' I'm going to go visit and if I do I'm going to stay for quite a while.

Thanks, Uncle Billy

I intended to start this trail for my aluminum rig brothers out there running only Tracker boats. Sorry Nitro, nice boat, but it's glass.

I'm still deciding on locations, but will be as far north as Harris Chain, and as far south as Okeechobee (provided there is enough water by then). This will also be a 1 man tournament, no teams.

My email address is [email protected] if you would like to email me, I'll add you to a list of people I'm emailing when the details are finalized. I'm also considering a north, central, and southern division to offset the rising gas prices.

Thanks,

Joe

Careful Joe, the registration on my 929 reads Tracker Marine. You might get some po'd people. Just make sure you advertise it as Tracker Tin.

Good Luck.

TOXIC

As mentioned above, although I have a "glass" boat it isin fact titled as a Tracker 882 DC. I live in Port Saint Lucie and would be interested in this trail but if it is for aluminum boats only than make sure that its clear. To my knowledge all of the older glass boats were "tracker" before they switched to Nitro......

Back