TRACKER Owners open tournament...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joseph Pepper

Reaction score
The open is getting closer (October)! I've got some great sponsors coming on board that are going to make this trail first class all the way. With great prizes and money to be won, plus low entry fees and a division close to home offsetting rising fuel cost, it's sure to be a lot of fun.

I'm looking forward to meeting fellow TRACKER Product owners at the Open out of Camp Mack, Kissimmee.

Email me or send me a PM or additional information.

Joe

If Kissimmee were only "close to home"... I'll have to content myself with 10-13# Walleye on Green Bay... Good luck to all you Green Stump Carp Chasers... (j/k)

I really do wish I could get down there and look confused...

I couldn't have believed when I started this endeavor back in April how much interest it would generate, both from Tracker owners, but from Tracker Dealerships around the state. Everyone wants to be a part of this, and I'm excited that in such a short time, there will be a big name sponsor in place for 2009 to provide some great benefits to TNT Series members, not just in prizes, etc..

I also think that with memberships declining in other series due to high entry fees and shedules that take anglers all over the state, that is a factor in making TNT Series attractive with its local divisions and affordable entry fees. Not a big hit on the wallet for gas and travel expenses, with an oportunity to win cash and great prize packs.

I know its a long drive to Kissimmee from Wisconsin, but c'mon, load'em up and hit the highway lol :D Would love to meet all of you!

joe,

it works both ways, load it up. florida is only 15 or so hours from virginia, see ya next weekend.

Greg - you have 3 months to come chase REAL chinese Carp in Shanghai!!

Joe - Wish I was there!

Mike C., got smallies up there? Would love to sometime, heard it's nice up there.

Joe :D

Latest posts

Back