toxic-where you been?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike chip

Reaction score
TOXIC,

what have you been up to? is your tourny series over for the summer at anna? have you been out much. i think im going to go out saturday and fight the good fight and do a little fishing at anna. might i see you there? or is it a beer and apron kind of weekend with the family?

mike c

Ughhhhhhhhh.....surely you know how busy it will be out there this weekend???:eek: I was out on the hotside Saturday....see post below, (Fishing Action) but with fuel the way it is, I am just hanging tight. Saving my dracs for the annual trip to MI. I might get the little boat out for some crappie action and Eric talked about doing a morning on the river. I haven't talked with my wife but I'm sure she has "something" planned!! I'll keep you posted.

TOXIC

ive been out there. mostly in the aquia area. havent been up river a whole lot. ive also been sneaking out in the middle of the week for a few hours here and there.

mike c

Send me an email when your going again. Don't you have a club TX there this month?

i will email soon. i have a tourny with my wife and then another one right after that.

it looks like you have been doing real well on the river from the pics ive seen latly.

mike c

Back