Tox and C3,.....Bring your game!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
They're movin' on up!!! Mini got a 6lb's 4 oz'r.....Saturday morning. (We don't even get the camera out for 4lbr's anymore!!);):blink:

6.04stclr08-2.jpg

Mac

I wish Darren would have gotten a pic of the 6.7 he caught!

I also caught a nice keeper walleye on a jerk bait......went to put it in Mini's livewell and low and behold, look what he had stuffed in there already!!! Grabbed her by the hair and she said,.."No...No,....Noooooo!!!"

winehouse.jpg

I forgot I left her in there Friday! What a friday it was! :wub:

Dagnabit!!! I told you guys to stop posting my prom picture.

"Don't even take the camera out for the 4lbers".....WTF! The next time you are blessed with my pretty little face you better drag that camera out for anything over 6 inches....the fish you moron. :lol:

I am so freakin ready.....I hope CIII doesn't see this, he won't be able to sleep!!:p SLayed them (Crappie) today on the grocery store lake. But I fried in the process...1st one of the year is always the worst!! I dunno if I can keep the wife and daughter out of the filets!! They saw them and want them!!:lol:

TOXIC

AARRGGHHHH You are killing me you all!!!!!

Especailly you Teri HAHAHAHA BTW Hammer resembles the Moron part :)

Mac, Mini, that is ONE fine fish.........

Just installed a used lift assit for the TM...looks pretty cool in the garage HAHAHAHA

sat_view_house.JPG

Here you go boys....can I hook it up or what?

Now I have to work on the maid, she said she is interested....but I am trying to get the costume determined :)

Dont look at the pictures too long....you wont be able to sleep.

Oh and heres a couple my buddy Vin caught Sunday afternoon. He is from TX and had never caught a smallie....now he has a 4lb 12oz and a 4lb even. Yes the small one weighed 4lbs even, I couldnt beleive how fat the thing was....body of a 3 pounder and chock full of eggs.

He is an active duty Marine stationed at Selfridge ANGB. He will be retiring this fall after 15 years and 5 tours in Iraq. He tried to pay me for the trip.....I said NO WAY!!!! He did buy me dinner and gave me a nice Montechristo cigar for the efforts.

Picture 002_small.JPG

Picture 003_small.JPG

Can I hook it up he asks??? LMAO!!! Next year YOU can handle the contract and money too!:rolleyes:

I can see a problem with me swimming the canal to get to the bar (looks like too long of a walk):p Next time tell him not to show the smoke tube with red fleck!!:lol::lol:

Mac is the Rodney Dangerfield of fishing, he gets no respect:p:lol:

TOXIC

Thats Mac's Prom picture.....Notice he HAD hair :)

Too funny....

Very close Mac! But I had hair in high school....:)

That was my Dad's wedding pic!

Mini, please let the Devil Dog know I said NICE fish! Also, let him know to enjoy the retirement!

Mac, you did a FINE job with the house final plans! Thanks dude! Mini, you did good finding the place!

I just hurt myself with the mini prom picture HAHAHAHH

Dagnabit!!! I told you guys to stop posting my prom picture.

Well Sir.... There goes my mind eye vision of Teri forever!!! GeeezyPeeezy!!!

you better drag that camera out for anything over 6 inches

Well Again, I guess that camera never comes out!:rolleyes::eek::lol::p:cool: Now, maybe they'll catch some fish over that limit?:huh::unsure:

Uncle Billy

FYI....the above picture and the one below were submitted in full resolution to BPS Corporate for future catalog consideration. If any of yall see it, let me know. :) BTW its the same fish.

5-1-08_6.25_3_small.JPG

Well I can take you to where she lives....

But like the old saying....

You can lead horse to water, but you CANNOT make em fish!

I think we have the point in the GPS, but.....that is what Thursdays prefish is for :)

You might....but it looks like BIG rain now....yesterday they were calling for a high pressure system (read sun, no wind) to dominate that weekend, now they are saying showers thurs & fri

Latest posts

Back