May have caught a $ 1,000,000 bass today !!

• Thread starter Steve Rizza [URL]http://www.dnr.state.md.us/fish4c
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Rizza

Reaction score
Caught a dinkey little smallmouth today that was tagged to get me into the Md. $1,000,000 Fishing Challenge.

Only 120 some tags caught, with 6 weeks to go. Hopefully with the hot weather we are having, the fishing will slow down now.;)

The big prizes are.

2 Toyota Tacoma pickup trucks.

A 20
http://www.dnr.state.md.us/fish4cash/

Good Luck... remember your friends when you are a "millionaire"...

WOW Steve, that's pretty neat. I just read through Maryland's D.N.R. page and it's looks like your odds are real good to win something. One guy I read about caught a tagged bass one evening while camping out and then caught a tagged bluegill the next morning. Now your wife will really want you to take off.:) I'm going to be out on the Bay tomorrow so give me a call..:p

When you get to Annapolis on the 16th of Sept., give me a shout. We'll grab a beer or something. If you win ANYTHING, you pay though...

Uncle Billy

That's cool...my wife caught a pretty nice 2 pounder Sunday mornin'...she was happy;)

Thanks guys, I need all the luck I can get. No I hope for a major front to move in and shut down the fishing for the next month.;) I sure don't need any more tags turned in.:(

I'll give you a yell when I come down Billy, I am always up for a cold one.

Hopefully it will be well worth the trip. I may bring the family, spend the night, and hit DC for the day.Only a few hours away, and I have never seen the city.

Steve

Give me an e-mail yell when it gets closer Steve and we'll figure something out. But now, it's 10:40 p.m. and I've stopped for a sandwich and it's time to get back on the Bay....:rolleyes:

Will do Bill.

Keep an eye out for those tagged Stripers,,if you catch one, you're buying.:p

Steve

Back