Time for fishin'

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JP Heintzman

Reaction score
Alright ya'll, I know you're tired of me whinin' about being stuck in Korea and missing all the good spring fishin',:angry: but the next post from me will be from sweet Georgia!:lol: I fly out of Seoul tomorrow for my mid-tour leave and already have a cabin with my name on it at Clark's Hill.......WOO HOOO! Couple of days for me and the missus, then some buddies bring up the youth boys from the church and we run them around the lake for a while. Really lookin' forward to the vacation and settin' the hook on an ol' bucketmouth. I can already feel that Nitro floatin' (screamin' actually...ha ha ha) across that first glassy surface of the morning, don't get much better than that!:cool: Pics to come.

JP

I'm headed back to Dale for a few days myself...FISH ON!:cool:

Good Deal Tee.......we'll have a "Website Tourney" compare pics and the guy who can hold their fish the farthest from their body toward the camera wins........:lol::lol::lol:

JP

Yer on! BUT, be forewarned....I'M A PRO at that!:lol:

I kinda doubt I'll have to stretch very far for those bruisers;)

Get those spinners and topwater out.

Have fun.:D

JP - I'm flying through Seoul on Mon on my way to JFK for a week of meetings in NY next week. I'm not getting back to GA, but I do have an old boss in Boston who is hosting me for the 3 day weekend and taking me off shore fishing! At least i'll wet a line and hopefuly hook a few fish!!

Safe travels!!

Trep

Safe travels to you Trepman, fire up that camera and get in on the "Website Tourney"! Although we'll have to handicap you with the ocean fish entries!:D

JP

Since I have experienced that on Clarks Hill (sometimes the mornings down there are truly spectacular), I'll be thinking about you.

Glad you are getting a break in your tour, and will soon be back on good ol US Soil.

Tex

Latest posts

Back